Day 1 of WWT and then some

dalejrgrrl

Reaction score
why hello! :wohoo:

so my husband and i started today getting ready!
today will be the first time in at least 15 years i won't be taking my pill! :thumbup:

i'm hoping to get some tips/suggestions etc on where to begin getting ready before we ttc.

i'm trying to educate myself now on food! what i can have and can't have. :shrug:

can't wait to read everyone's posts!! :hugs:

Hiya :) It's an exciting time for you! Welcome to BnB :) It sounds as though you are doing the right things by preparing to try! I personally am just sticking to a (fairly!) healthy diet and will start taking prenatal supplements with folic acid in a month as it'll be three months to go! One thing that I can defo recommend though is if you drink tea or coffee to switch to decaf - I started doing it a few months ago and it doesn't taste any different! Less caffeine is good :)
Good luck hon and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

thanks!! i'm starting my prenatals now
i needed some more multi's anyway so the dr said it can't hurt to take them early

yeah....healthy diet. i figure if i can get into the routine of eatting what i need to now, i won't be in such shock when i find out i'm pregnant! at least that's my goal. i don't want to overload myself. so i'll start now. gave up soda....and tea, i switched. my HUGE issue is with sugar. i LOVE IT! i tend to prefer ice tea and fruit juice...but even that is major sugar overload!

nice to meet you and look forward to hearing how you are coming along!

as well as multi vitamins you need to start taking folic acid (i think they reccomment 1-3 months before you offically ttc)

get some exercise and try to keep it up when your pg - it makes labour and late pg easier - apparently!

other than that, as other s have said, eat healthy and be happy!

i started the promise prenatal vitamins.
i love them! they don't make me sick!

i really want a girl, and i probably just jinxed myself!!!
but i figure i got a 50/50 shot right?

i just has lasik so i'm cleared to go back to the gym :happydance:

Hi sweets! Another eastcoaster- woohoo! WELCOME!

thanks. it's what my godson calls me. so i figured fitting for this.
that and i have lost my memory...so at least i can remember my name!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->