Day 3 of cycle - any buddies out there want to join me?

I'm good thanks! Still no positive OPK smiley (Using the posh clear blue ones as my friend had some left over!!!) but didnt get it till CD12 last month, and CD 11 today, so who knows when!!!

Glad you got your peak!!!

We'll hopefully wait it out in the TWW together!!

Good luck joestreich!! Keep us updated!!

xx:hugs:

Hi Bumblebeettc1, hope you've had your smiley! :) How is everyone else?

I think I am 3/4 dpo today, and I am keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP for all of us! :coffee:

Got a MASSIVE spot on my chin today lol! I have been trying not to symptom spot the past few months but this spot is a bit difficilt to ignore! I am going to try and be super sensible and not test for as long as possible. The problem is I keep reading these forums and people are getting BFPs at like 8 or 9 dpo and it makes me wanna test!:wacko:

Goodluck everyone! xx

Hi,

I have been having loads of Ov symptoms but no smiley face!!! Maybe I missed it and there was a surge when I was asleep :haha: so it didnt show on the CB digi? I have no idea!!!! :dohh:

Have been getting lots of :sex: in anyway, so hoping that covers all bases!!! :thumbup:

Glad you are 3/4 DPO!! :thumbup: How are you feeling today?

I have no idea whether i'm technically in the TWW yet or not! Am going to carry on testing till the weekend, and if no smiley face i'll stop!!!

Keep us updated!! xx

Good luck!!! Glad you O'd! :flower:

I have no idea what's going on this month so am just going to wait it out till AF due and test - have no symptoms and didnt get a positive OPK, so maybe I had a random month of no ovulation?

The next few weeks will tell me! :dohh:

Lots of :dust: to everyone!!

xx

Damn FF...I put today's temp in and totally change my chart. It now says I O'd on the CD21 and I am only 3 dpo. Grr.

Oh no, it seems all of us have had abit of a random month! Bumblebee hopefully you just midded your surge and got it covered with the BD'ing!
jeoestreich - hope your extended tww isnt too bad, fingers crossed!
I had some spotting on 10DPO and its returned today heavier 13DPO so I'm pretty sure AF will be here by tonight or tomorrow. Onto 7 cycle I go! This is hard work. I'm thinking I may take a break next month, its really getting me down and at least I would be more productive at work lol!
Goodluck ladies, keep in touch! xx

*Ooops Bumblebee I meant missed not midded lol! I wish I could blame it on baby brain :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->