Day 3 of cycle - any buddies out there want to join me?

bumblebeettc1

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum so hi to everyone!! I've been reading your posts for a while now, and have been getting lots of tips so thanks!

I'm currently on day 3 of a new cycle, and have been trying to conceive #1 for 6 months now.

Does anyone want to be cycle buddies?

I am usually on a 32 ish day cycle.

x:flower:

Hi Bumblebeettc1:flower
I am on cd4 and also moving onto month 6! I never imagined it would take so long!
Would love to be buddies! Are you taking any supplements or doing anything special? I am taking boots pre-natals, evening primrose oil (started last month) and have CBFM. (I sound like a loon!):blush:
I'm 30btw - wish I had started earlier! Cant believe its June already!

:dust:

oh, forgot to say I'm usually on about 32 days too, but last month was 28, maybe due to EPO? xx

Hi Babybeanz!

I am 31!! Am taking pregnacare supplements at the moment, and using clear blue digital opk's.

My cycles have been around 35 too, but last one was 32.

I cant believe it is June already either - I imagined i'd be very pregnant by now!!

haha me too! I've even put off booking a holiday as I thought I would be up the duff and have terrible morning sickness lol!
Oh we have lots in common! :) I was taking pregnacare tablets too, but my cycles got really strange on them. I was ovulating really late (about cd20) and just felt out of sorts on them! Its strange cus they are just vits but I think maybe the doseage must've been too high for me. Everything has returned to normal since quitting and think the EPO may be helping too.
Lets keep our fingers crossed tightly for a July BFP! x

We've also not booked a holiday for the same reason, so am hoping for a positive in early July! Otherwise I might just have to book a trip away to keep me sane!! When are you hoping to test?

Yep me too! I'm sure the relaxing and not obessing about TTC whilst on hols would help too!
I'm guessing I'm due to O around 16th or 17th and if I was a sensible person I would probably say I'll be testing around the 30th (I've become a complete POASA though so I will have to hide my ICs!) What about you? I would like to try and hold out as long as possible but the TWW is so hard!:blush:

I've had random OV days so am really not sure!! I've just posted another thread as had a smiley OPK digital on CD 12 last month, and then managed to have a 20 day LP until AF arrived??

I can only assume that it was a false positive - so am not sure when to expect OV!

I am going to hold off for the full 32 days if I can, and not obsess as keep getting BFN's and I hate it!!

That would make it about July 7th or 8th??

Yeah my O days are slightly random too, I'm just hoping my cycle this month is similar to last month! I know what you mean about the BFNs but I cant help myself!
Maybe we can test on the same day?! Hopefully I will be late by that point :)

Ok, we'll both hold off and wait!!

I'll have to bury my pregnancy tests in the garden!!

Lol! I have about 60 ICs and FRER are BOGOF in boots so I have them too - They are gonna be calling me but I will ignore them! I'm gonna give them to DH to hide!
Goodluck and hopefully catch up with you soon! Lets hope we O soon so we have less waiting to do! xx

Hii!
I am on CD 4!! This is our third cycle of TTC....hopefully third time is a charm!! My cycles are all over the place...usually 36 days but could be as long as 41.
I would love a buddy!!! The more positive thoughts...the more BFP!!!

I am on CD3 so I am willing to buddy up with someone. This is my 28th month TTC and my second month of using Clomid.

Hi Stinas & Jeoestreich! You're more than welcome to join us! Here's to hoping we'll all get our BFP soon!!!

When are you hoping to test?

If I ovulate around the same im thinking I am I should be able to test around 4th of July.

I'm hoping to hold out till 8th!

That'll be a very happy independence day! fingers crossed!!

I ovulate sometime next week. Hopefully I will catch the egg this time. I do not want to do another round of Clomid.

Hi everyone! Hope you're all well! I got my peak today on my CBFM:happydance:
It almost as exciting as getting a BFP lol! We've been doing abit of SMEP so too so lets see how it goes! I've been taking EPO and although I havent seen much difference in my EWCM,:)blush:) I've noticed that its regulated my cycle loads - I got my peak on the same day last month which is very rare for me!

How are you doing bumblebee?

Lots and lots of babydust to everyone, lets hope we all get July BFPs! xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"