Day 4 of flashing smiley on CB ... Deflated!! CD14

Really!?! How bloody unreliable! I would go with the positive OPKs if it's around the right CD and sod the CBlue!!! Xx

Here is the IC taken at the correct time..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
I stopped using purple CB after 10 days of ******* flashing!!!

Bought the old style and like that there's no flashing lol! Used it a couple times but mainly used cheap OPKs...

CD25 I finally ovulated!!!

How u doing Maddy?

Oh yay! You must be glad to not be looking at that flashing smiley! Does this mean you are approaching the tww?

I never got a solid. I don't think I actually ovulated this month. I didn't temp, so there was no way to know for sure :(

I started spotting on Tuesday, so I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. On to the next cycle for me. I did pick up some more of the CB advanced OPKs since they did work for me the cycle prior. (Glutton for punishment I guess!) Plus I am going to temp this month. Just waiting for CD1. . .

My cheap OPKs weren't THAT dark compared to last month.. I wasnt entirely sure if it was a positive but my friend said it looked like one so I tested with the CB pink and it was!!!

I've been spotting for four days :-/ clashing around when I ovulated but I'm hoping its ovulation spotting. Cramps with it though :( not entirely sure what's going on but I'm hoping it stops today cos hurt yesterday! Not period pains.. Just .. Different! I'm now 2DPO in the TWW eeep! Fingers crossed you do ovulate just late (whT CD are you) or hurry up for CD1 so you can start again <3

Ah, the tww is the worst! The spotting does sound like it would be ovulation spotting. Hopefull this tww brings you good news! FX!!!

I'm on CD1 today. I think I will O around the 17t or 18th, but after this last cycle I'm not so sure anymore. I started temping this month, so hopefully that will give me some reassurance!

Good luck!! Keep me posted :)

I had a positive OPK today :-/ I'm SO confused!!! My CB said negative but my cheapie was a def positive.
Tested on a pregnancy test and it was negative (I'm 99% sure anyway, although after a while I think my eyes started to play tricks on me and I think I saw something lol!)
God knows what's going on!!! My OPKs have been dark all month, they were especially dark around CD15 so say I ovulate around then and the CB didn't pick it up... That means id be like 12DPO today so now my mind is in overdrive!!

Will keep testing OPKs and the odd pregnancy test, will DTD tonight and tomorrow incase today's + is genuine.. But I dunno where I stand lol!

My OPK today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 17
Hmm, interesting. Are you sure the pregnancy test was negative?? I've heard of people getting pos. OPKs late in the cycle and getting their BFP. You never know!

I'm almost certain it was neg yeah, been holding in wee since 12:45pm to try again around 5pm lol!

I've heard that too as the hormone gets picked up, I have no idea though! We shall see :-/

May spend some decent £ and get a decent pregnancy test rather than the cheap ones I have here lol!

Well deffo more + ovulation tests today so god knows! Taken another pregnancy test but neg as far as I can see.

I think my body tried to ovulate the other day but never released an egg so trying again :-/

i agree hun i think u could have got ready to ov but not and now trying again have u ewcm dtd anyway cant hurt ;) x

I think I did last night, my CM is never easy to check tho lol!

Now I'm wandering if I can see a line on my pregnancy test :-/

Used an app which shows up things easier...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 38
Just did an first response early results test and was negative so probably was just a Evap earlier.

Too scared to DTD anymore incase it's irritating my cervix and making me bleed :-/

Don't stress yourself out too much. Remember sperm can live in the body for 3-5days!

Yeah, think I'm going to have a night off. Can always do it again tomorrow if I'm that worried I guess. Just worried what if that WAS a + preg test... Irritating cervix can't be good :-/

This is the original pic before I tweaked it with negative shades

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 32
i can see a line but iv had bad evaps with tests keep tesing hun fx x

Will do!! Thanks hun, I have another FRER and a clearblue one for when I think I genuinely need it.. For now I don't think I'm
Preg lol :( xx

Did another cheap HPT this morning and was negative. Was another positive CB ovulation test tho ... Two days in a row so maybe I AM ovulating? Run out of sticks now, (I've been using the pink CB pack) I've got a whole new pack of purple ones tho but I don't trust those lol but will see if still + in the morning cos then that's a bit odd and possibly pregnant so will take another FRER alongside that tomorrow xxx

get dtd just in case might be late ov sorry not much help but gud luck keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->