Day 4 of flashing smiley on CB ... Deflated!! CD14

Didnt DTD last night (did Sunday, Tuesday and will tonight so every other day).. Didnt wanna risk seeing more spotting last night bit will tonight incase. :)

So stressful all this wandering :( x

i know im still breastfeeding my 18 month old af should come soon down to a couple of feeds a day my ov go almost pos then light then almost pos again and so on i think my body is trying to ov ;)

Ah, how frustrating! AF just ended for me. Now it's the waiting game till O. :coffee:

Good luck ladies <3 the countdown begins Maddy!

Hope your Ov steadies out soon after the BFing :)

Yep big fat NOHINGGGGGGG :(

I tested with ovulation in morning with a new purple CB pack (as had run out of pink ones) and it said zero O so I though ok cool, I'm not preg but must have finished ovulating ..... Did another in the afternoon (don't really know why, a part of me hoped would be + cos I was pregnant as I know OPKs reflect pregnancy sometimes... And it was FOOKING FLASHING,

I am so SICK of the flashing biatch :( honestly so I'm back in limbo but pretending I'm 2DPO and not touching another CB OPK again cos they're driving me insane.

Having bloods taken Thursday to see if I did infact ovulate and can talk to a doc to ask wtf basically. Hmpgh!

why does our body's do this 2 us fx for ur bfp hun keep us updated i had a pos opk yesterday i think lol we shall see im not in a rush to conceive so ill just keep on testing xx

oh and i dont like clear blue for ov i didnt get a smile last time i used them and it did my head in so i use cheep ic now x

Yeah CB sucks! Although I do wander if I really ovulated this month as the ic's weren't overly clear this month.. I had one + and some very very very close so god knows! We shall see... For now I am stopping testing OPKs and everything. I'm going to assume I ovulated, try and DTD regularly and await my period I think.
It's all really stressing me out :( xx

Hi ladies! Any updates?

I got a solid smiley on the CB digital advanced today. No flashing smiley the day before. Just a circle and now a solid smiley.

I'm on CD 8 and honestly have no idea if I am actually about to O or not. I am charting my BBT this month, so hopefully this will help me confirm. If I am, then I am lucky that OH and I bd last night! I am working an evening shift tonight, so hopefully if I am not too exhausted, we will bd tonight too.

Alot happier not I'm not touching CB, just testing cheap OPKs and preg tests every mornig to keep everything ruled out and awaiting AF (or hopefully a + preg test lol!)
Got my bloods on thurs to see if I did ovulate last week, il just be glad to talk to someone and hope to shed some light.

How are you? X

Maddy - oohh really?! Do bd and see what tomorrows test says I guess.. Mind you, that solid will stay for 48hrs now won't it,, gah!

Cd8 is early, no? Are you testing with cheapies? I should test BBT really but id probably do it wrong :-/ xx

I know, CD 8 is super early! That being said, I have my doubts that I did O that early. I haven't done any cheapies yet, but might swing by the store and pick some up. The smiley does stay for 48 hrs, so I've put that test away for now. We did bd the day before and day of the smiley, so I think I'm covered either way. My bbt took a dip this am, so let's see if it rises over the next couple of days!

When is AF due for you? Let us know how Thursday goes for you!

Ooh keep me posted <3 at least you did bd incase!

Well going by if I actually did ovulate last week, my AF should be next thurs I think.

I will do <3 have had lots of creamy white CM today,. Lots of it. Which I've heard is good to show a sign of progesterone rise so fingers crossed ive at least ovulated if not pregnant lol!

I reckon December will be my month.. Dunno why! Just do.. Ages away if so :( lol!

Ps - do you find testing your BBT easy? Where did u get your thermometer from? You have to test it as soon as you wake up right? Need some knowledge to try next cycle lol

It will be interesting to see if you are right about December being your month, but FX it actually comes a lot sooner for you!! I do think that the creamy CM is a good sign.

So far the BBT testing has been easy, but I honestly have no idea if I am doing it right! I just bought a BBT thermometer at the pharmacy, but you can also buy them for cheap online at Amazon.

My temp spiked this morning, but I also slept with no AC on as it was a nice night. So I don't know if that would influence it. I think if it stays elevated for 3 days, then it means I ovulated.

Ooh ok! Hope u ovulated!

Well my OPKs are goin dark again and that bitch is flashing (altho I take that with a pinch of salt) so I presume I didn't ovulate and my body is trying to yet again!

Ffs :( I'm not going to have that blood test today as I clearly didnt ovulate! Going to book a general docs in and ask why this is the third time this month in getting strong OPKs!

Feel so bleuegh about it all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->