daycare supplies?

1st_baby

So heres my problem : I will be off materity leave in feb and cant go back to work as i cant find a darn daycare so DH suggested I do daycare at home with my LO and mabey have 2 other children around his age or max 2 years old .. I will be giving them breakfast, lunch and a snack before supper depending what time they stay at my house.

Now what kind of supplies will i need ? I thought some games they can play , dolls, mega blocks and some dvd's and books ..what eles can i get ?

What questions do I ask the Parents about there LO's that i should be told about besides allergies ?

make sure that you have insurance... Will think about the rest too but just wanted to make sure that I mentioned that.

Not sure we have to worry about that here in canada , we have goverment health insurance and kids are free till 16 if anything happens but ill look into it

Hi hun!

My aunt has a daycare at her house, and your house insurance needs to cover the kids if anything happens etc.

You'll also need extra bibs, spoons, bols etc. Lots of toys adapted to their age group. First aid kit in case of an emergency, CPR classes etc, fire extinguisher, baby proof the entire house...

I think it also depends on if you're gonna be one of those daycare financed by the government (7$/day), if so you need to undergo criminal background check and several inspection of your house and lots of classes about first aid etc.

Good luck hun! x

Thank you , ill look into that right away .. it wont be a goverment one but a privet home daycare so price will higher but yeah I have my CRP class for adults and babies .. I also have a huge first aid kid that my friends gave me hes a first aid responder :) so im set on that part

Ill buy some bowls , bibs ect soon and then off to the dollar store for crayons, and other arts and crafts stuff got to love painting right lol ohh my poor walls lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->