Deal with people's comment ( please share )

omg this has just brought up something that i remember..
Ok this is going to sound really horrible but it was a reaction i didnt mean to :blush:
Its not so much a comeback at all :lol: But i thought i'd share a cringe moment!

I was in boots picking a boots lunch and this old man tripped his hand was cms away from Ellas face.. his hand went right through the buggy ( he didnt grab anywhere else mind you just went straight for ella! ) , i grabbed his arm and pushed him off, and he went flying didnt fall on the floor though but just flew down the aisle. This was a frail *sp* old man and i didnt mean to but it was just a reaction :blush:

I was so embaressed...

When max was 2 months old we went to Marine land ( I know pretty useless for him) but it was for me lol we stopped by a shopping center to eat something I ordered and sat down with DH and my friends ..Max was in his car seat unbuckled ..and was playing with my hands within a few minutes 2 girls walked up to him and said " oh look at you blah blah" in there baby voices which may I ad hate the baby talk from strangers but max loves it and started to smile ..

I kept a close watch on the second girl .she was tickling max and asked if she can pick him up ..I nicely said he dosent like to be picked up (not true ) and wat does she do she pick him up !!!!!!!8-[ I got up so dam fast grabbed my baby and said " U have about 5 min to get the "beep" out of here before my foot ends up in your arse and you cry for your mommy " she ran lol

I could not belive them ..then to top it off an old lady watching the whole thing said " U know u need to socialize that baby " WTF ??? I was so angry

I hate the touching thing :grr: You don't know where those peoples hands have been!! I tend to give go to hell looks to anyone who tries to put a hand in my stroller. And when Hannah's asleep I keep her completely covered so people can't put their dirty little hands in.

Most comments I get are from in-laws--telling me she's cold. And I just shrug it off and tell them she's fine.....not very creative I guess :rofl:

Ive got " He is so brown, you sure he isnt the milkmans?" a few times or something sililar.

I dont have a milkman, so no he isnt. Usually my reply.

A few times people have said "Aww its so cute, what is it?"

"its" a baby, and HE is dressed in blue, so HE is a BOY!!!

I hate it when people refer to him as it. Drives me mad :|

xxx

Ive got " He is so brown, you sure he isnt the milkmans?" a few times or something sililar.

xxx

:rofl: too funny

Anyway when we went out in the buggy I put the raincover over him:blush: it didnt matter if it rained or not:

Stan has talked about taking the rain cover out to keep people from touching :rofl:

xxx

:rofl: too funny

Hannah NEVER goes out of doors in clothes that aren't frilly and girly, and usually pink. Yet most people still call her a boy!

me and laura have been walking down the street just after i had kira, this old women stopped us in the street and started touching and talking to kira, She wasn't very clean, me and laura both said come on girls we got to go and walked off, i got a wipe out and cleaned her all over.

me and laura have been walking down the street just after i had kira, this old women stopped us in the street and started touching and talking to kira, She wasn't very clean, me and laura both said come on girls we got to go and walked off, i got a wipe out and cleaned her all over.

oooo i can relate to this :)

the whole - what a lovely boy thing in pink tights made me remember something, me and my mum was at asda with maddi quite a while back maddi was in her PINK car seat with a PINK dummy that said baby GIRL and this old lady still said, wait till he's bring the girls home!! :dohh:

I get:

1. "two boys, how lovely!". Oh FFS Charlotte is definitely a girl!

2. "How much is there between them?" Ummmm one minute actually numb nuts!

3. "He's older than her, isn't he?". No actually, she's older than him. "No, he's bigger, he must be older". :dohh:

4. And the worst one ever... "are they identical?". AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!! And it really gets me if I say "noooo.... ones a boy and ones a girl" and wait for the penny to drop .... and it doesn't!!!! :hissy: How stupid are some people?!

Fantastic I have something new to worry about! Im going to become a recluse(sp)!

it was funny a few weeks ago i was at the cash point and lucy was in her pram and emma was walking and this horribl little girl was queing with her mum and kept coming near the pram and trying to touch lucy and so emma (bearing in mind she is 2yrs old and this girl was about 6yrs) said to her leave her alone!!!! in her meanest voice with a realy angry look on her face it was so funny!

I don;t like people trying to touch my baby, worse if they touch him. When we go out every time people would be like "wow! look a him, so cute" or people walking by and trying to look in the pram, i just give them a "mean mother" look and that always keep them away from coming too close.
My friend says she doesn't mind anymore because she gets that all the time so just let it happen, but not me.

The things that really annoy me lately is such thing as 'how old is HE?'... Errrr... HE? In pinks tights and a dress?? Idiots. Really narks me off that one... Aside from that if any one comes to close she screws her face up & they back off!!

x
my friend;s baby girl always get that comment. She doesn;t have much hair but always wears pink outfit and many times my friend told me people said "He;s a very handsome boy". Who would put pink outfits on boys ? silly people say silly things

and many times we ( my+ my baby boy 6 weeks old then, my friend+her baby girl 5 months old then + our OHs ) went out together and
- first time we were feeding our babies at the same time and sat next to each other in the restaurant and someone who sat at the next table asked if they are twins!! :hissy::hissy:For God's sake. how stupid is that?

- the day after we got the same question asked if they are twins! I said NO, this is 6 weeks old baby and that's 5 months and they are from different mothers :dohh:

- another time we 2 families were out again and OHs + my friend';s baby were in the shop and i was feeding my baby outside and my friend was there with me, then she walked off a few meters away because she saw someone she knows and a woman came and asked "why are you feeding someone else baby?" :hissy: i said this is my baby:hissy::hissy:

enough for now

My niece and nephew were born one day apart and everyone used to ask if they were twins. This was really thick because my niece has red hair and is really pale and my nephew is mixed race, his dad is Jamaican!!!

To be honest I dont get this very much but then I dont really use public transport or anything & tend to try and do my shopping at the quietest times of the day.

The things that really annoy me lately is such thing as 'how old is HE?'... Errrr... HE? In pinks tights and a dress?? Idiots. Really narks me off that one... Aside from that if any one comes to close she screws her face up & they back off!!

x

I can understand people getting the gender wrong when the baby is dressed in neutral clothes, but when the are dressed in blue or pink, its a bit obvious.

I was at the pharmacy and this women starts touching my BOY and says how cute SHE is. He was dressed in blue from head to foot, had a blue blanket and looks like a proper little boy. She then mentions that they have clinic and she does all the injections. Do you really think I'd let someone inject my child who can't tell the difference between a boy and girl?

The one that gets me every time is "Is she a good baby?" Why no, she's actually the spawn of Satan, why do you ask?

The one that gets me every time is "Is she a good baby?" Why no, she's actually the spawn of Satan, why do you ask?

made me laugh!:rofl:

Or you get - 'Oh does she sleep through yet' that really used to wind me up with Ewan!

Every person that talks to me about Amelia, always says that "is she a good baby?"

Or the other thing that annoys me is when someone new meets her and i'm telling a friend or family member 'oh so and so met Amelia the other day' and they ask me 'what did they think of her?'......i never know what to say that.

Ar, i get that a lot too and "is he a difficult baby?"( mean hard work or something like that )
i get that comment from people i know and i always say he's a good baby, very very good and i'm very happy. it's worth all the hard work bla bla bla
i hate it more when it comes from people who dont spend time with their babies and give all the work to their nannies.:hissy:

I had this today, with a little girl who wanted to touch Katie......SHE HAD A BLOODY ICECREAM IN HER HAND:hissy::hissy::hissy: It was as if time stood still till her mother dragged her away:rofl: All I was thinking geeees my buggy is like a month or 2 old:dohh::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->