Dealing with Klinefelter's Syndrome / XXY? Come here for friendship and support

Theclarks8687 I'm so sorry you've had another loss :hugs:You must be heartbroken. :hugs:

It was so early and I had prepared myself for the worst that it wasn't as bad. But congrats to you! I'm so happy for yall

It was so early and I had prepared myself for the worst that it wasn't as bad. But congrats to you! I'm so happy for yall

Thank you, I'm in complete denial at the moment, can't get my head around it at all, I had resigned myself to it never happening.
Again I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Sorry I've been AWOL girls, but I've been away from BnB and had a break from IUI too.

Massive congratulations, stardust. What wonderful news :flower: I'm so pleased for you. You must both be over the moon.

theclarks, I'm so sorry for you :nope: Are they going to do anything about the miscarriages? Tests or something? Are you on Progesterone? Thinking of you :hugs:

No I'm not on anything and I think they are going to wait for a third to do any real testing.

I appreciate that, what about you? What do you have planned now after your break?

Thank you Silverbell, we are both thrilled although I do feel quite detached from the situation still. I'm not sure if it's a subconscious self protection thing in case something goes wrong, but apart from a lot of nausea at night and twinges I don't feel the slightest bit pregnant, I feel like an imposter and someone's going to come along and tell me I imagined the whole thing! I have my first scan on the 7th August so I'm sure I'll be more confortable and relaxed about the whole thing then.
Are you guys tying again this month? :dust:

I appreciate that, what about you? What do you have planned now after your break?

Thank you Silverbell, we are both thrilled although I do feel quite detached from the situation still. I'm not sure if it's a subconscious self protection thing in case something goes wrong, but apart from a lot of nausea at night and twinges I don't feel the slightest bit pregnant, I feel like an imposter and someone's going to come along and tell me I imagined the whole thing! I have my first scan on the 7th August so I'm sure I'll be more confortable and relaxed about the whole thing then.
Are you guys tying again this month? :dust:

Thanks for asking both.

Yep, we're trying. Been injecting since Saturday so the scans will be starting again from Thursday this week. Praying for 2 nice follies that grow super-quick so we can get into the 2ww and relax.

Stardust, I imagine lots of ladies feel this way - particularly those who have waited a long time to get to that stage. 7 August will soon be here :hugs:

It's that time again. Should be getting a smiley soon so started AI tonight....

Lots and lots of luck this time silver I really hope it works for you And hope your ok lots of love and babydust xxxxxxx

Yep, we're trying. Been injecting since Saturday so the scans will be starting again from Thursday this week. Praying for 2 nice follies that grow super-quick so we can get into the 2ww and relax.

Flamin' eck, I got my wish! I'm going for my 4th DIUI tomorrow :dance: Super-fast growing follies this time around and it looks like there's a potential for 3 eggies too, so have been warned re triplets :wacko: (though this is unlikely).

theclarks - thinking of you and sending lots of :dust: your way.

Go silver! I got my smiley today so hopefully my donor can make it tonight but I got two donotions in the last two days so hopefully something takes.

Go silver! I got my smiley today so hopefully my donor can make it tonight but I got two donotions in the last two days so hopefully something takes.

Awesome news! If he can't make it today, is tomorrow any option?

Great to have a 2ww buddy x

I'm gonna push for tomorrow too but unfortunately he works doubles today and tomorrow.he did say he will be here tonight

I hope today goes well for you! Everything went alright last night, so now its wait time.

Yes all went well and pleased to hear it went well for you too. Fingers crossed for us both x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->