• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dealing with Klinefelter's Syndrome / XXY? Come here for friendship and support

Woah huge congratulations on you bfp! You must be thrilled x x

Yes I am bit it is very nerve wracking too after 5 yrs. now its a matter of if it sticks, if it does are we gonna tell anyone who knows us it a donor or convince them otherwise, are we gonna tell the baby. Eck:.....so how r u?

Woah huge congratulations on you bfp! You must be thrilled x x

Yes I am bit it is very nerve wracking too after 5 yrs. now its a matter of if it sticks, if it does are we gonna tell anyone who knows us it a donor or convince them otherwise, are we gonna tell the baby. Eck:.....so how r u?

clarks! Awesome, awesome news! Congratulations! :dance: :happydance:

I'm so pleased for you!

You've got a lot of time yet to think about what you're going to do. There's loads of things out there on the world wide web about telling or not telling and I'm sure you'll find it useful (if you haven't already checked it all out).

https://www.dcnetwork.org/

Is a particularly helpful and informative site.

CONGRATS! Over the moon for you :hugs:

How is everyone doing this week?

ahh so happy for you! Bet you are so chuffed! fingers crossed for you.

i have been thinking that same question if we need to go through Doner sperm 'would you tell'
i think we would tell immidiate family maybe? but noone else. To anyone else - freinds etc.. I think we would say they found some sperm and that its DH bio child.

Alot to think about though but i agree i think you have plenty of time to think about whether to tell your baby or not.

i wouldnt want anyone knowing that the baby isnt bio DH child but thats just me.

sooooo happy for you x

Thank you everyone for he well wishes. I literally cried after seeing a bfp for the first time in 5 yrs.

We haven't had anyone ask but DH's BIL and I'm kinda suspicious as to why he even brought it up. He is the one who had the first grandchild and plans on taking over tje family business after my FIL kicks the bucket I guess. I just feel trouble coming from him but I pray I'm wrong.

the clarks~~ congrats on your BFP!! so happy for ya! :thumbup::happydance:

afm...about 8dpo..we only managed to get in one donation this month as my donor had some medical issues he had to take care of and i think our donation was a little early..and to add to it i got pos LH surge on First Response opk and negatives on Equate brand (walmart) tests..ugh SMH
so i havent been on here in over a week, i just feel this cycle is out and with my close friend having her baby shower on sunday (i was a hostess) i just didnt need the added stress of symptom spotting and obsessing on here lol
have alot of stuff coming up so i'll be busy but will keep checking in off and on :) baby dust to aLL.

afm...about 8dpo..we only managed to get in one donation this month as my donor had some medical issues he had to take care of and i think our donation was a little early..and to add to it i got pos LH surge on First Response opk and negatives on Equate brand (walmart) tests..ugh SMH
so i havent been on here in over a week, i just feel this cycle is out and with my close friend having her baby shower on sunday (i was a hostess) i just didnt need the added stress of symptom spotting and obsessing on here lol
have alot of stuff coming up so i'll be busy but will keep checking in off and on :) baby dust to aLL.

I'm sorry, but I really hope you're wrong and it turns out to be a beautiful surprise :dust:

silverbell~~ thank you! that was so sweet and just what i needed. :hugs:

the clarks~~ congrats on your BFP!! so happy for ya! :thumbup::happydance:

I hope you are wrong too. And remember it only takes once. We were only able to get one donation this month. And plz consider investing in the clear blue digi ov tests. I used the walamarts last month and totally missed the timing. Clear blue u have smiley or no smiley. Takes all the guess work out of it!

the clarks~~ aw thanks hon!! :hugs: btw i got one box of clear blue and one box of first response opk's yesterday so i'll prob use both haha...i have never had trouble with opk's, usually use dollar general brand but they arent selling them lately...i would get my surge usually 10 days after af ends but last month was a day early according to first response opk...i will def use the smiley faces now :) thank you.

I know they r pricey but if anything shows funny call the number and they send u a new box. Mine acted up one morning but was fine the next but I still got a free box

:cry: happy birthday to me...AF arrived right on time this morning :cry: onto round 11.... :dust:

:cry: happy birthday to me...AF arrived right on time this morning :cry: onto round 11.... :dust:

Happy Birthday faith :cake: I hope you have a lovely day despite the evil :witch:

I'm really so sorry about AF, but I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

At least you know that this month it really wasn't timed right, whereas this upcoming cycle should hopefully be perfect :thumbup: Keeping everything crossed for success for you this new cycle. :dust:

How's everybody doing? :hugs: Hope you're all OK.

I did my first injection this morning for my first IUI cycle and all went well :thumbup:

Ladies, I'm over the moon because we got funding from the NHS for up to 6 cycles of donor IUI - we found out just a couple of days ago after we'd been told the chances were virtually zero but they'd put in a request for us anyway. Some kindhearted person out there must have taken pity on us. We're absolutely thrilled not to have to worry about the money now just yet. It's such a weight off our minds and it's honestly the first good news we've had since we found out about DH's zero count 10 months ago!

It does bug us though that so many other azoo couples don't get funding :growlmad: :nope: It's just all so unfair and seems to be a bit of pot luck.

Congrats on your funding! We are in a horrible limbo at the moment on whether this pregnancy is viable or not because of my hcg levels. They are on the extreme low side.

Oh no, that must be so worrying clarks :hugs:

Keep positive though and I will send lots of positive thoughts your way. I have read about so many ladies who have this and there's nothing wrong and all is fine. Keeping everything crossed it's perfectly fine for you too :hugs:

I appreciate that. After 5 yrs of disappointment I just don't know how I'm going to survive loosing the first hope I've had.

I can totally understand that. I'm really hoping it's all fine for you.

[-o<

clarks - my fingers and toes are crossed for you. Keep hope and keep positive.

Silverbell - chuffed you got the NHS funding. Alot of worry to the side! so you had your first injections! what happens next then?

I have finally been referred to Liverpool Womens after waiting over a year on Manchester's waiting list!
I have my first app on April 16th, probably to go through steps.
:happydance:
fingers crossed this is a speedy journey! we have already waited too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->