• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dealing with Klinefelter's Syndrome / XXY? Come here for friendship and support

Thinking of you, clarks. :hugs:

I'm out this cycle girls. AF showed up at an appalling 9dpiui today.

I'm so sorry silverbell. I know AF sucks. But we all know the odds of the first try. I know it doesn't help much but it was what I had to keep reminding myself after the first try.

Oh Silverbell I'm so sorry :( I was so hopeful that it was gonna work first time for you guys :hugs: :cry:

We had the injection training today, poor dh nearly passed out. Then we had the joy of parting with £1135 and another £150-£250 on Monday for our drugs. I'm hoping so much that we get this first time as we are already having to sell stuff to fund this :(

And I completely understand the selling stiff for that extra money. I got rid of most of ky dcs collection the second month. Huge deal for me as I had been collecting them for yrs.

Thinking of you, clarks. :hugs:

I'm out this cycle girls. AF showed up at an appalling 9dpiui today.

I'm so sorry silverbell. I know AF sucks. But we all know the odds of the first try. I know it doesn't help much but it was what I had to keep reminding myself after the first try.

Oh Silverbell I'm so sorry :( I was so hopeful that it was gonna work first time for you guys :hugs: :cry:

We had the injection training today, poor dh nearly passed out. Then we had the joy of parting with £1135 and another £150-£250 on Monday for our drugs. I'm hoping so much that we get this first time as we are already having to sell stuff to fund this :(

And I completely understand the selling stiff for that extra money. I got rid of most of ky dcs collection the second month. Huge deal for me as I had been collecting them for yrs.

SOunds like your all very busy!!
Silverbell, im soo sorry to hear this. x
Stardust - this must be exciting for you! Where are you up to now then? How are the injections?

We went for our app yesterday to Liverpool. They took yet again more blood tests and said that i need a DYE test. Not sure why! as we know the reason why i cant get pregnant!
Dh has to do another spermy test, im not sure why, he has already done so many!
Once thats done doc said he would give us an app within the month and give us a operation date for the sperm retrieval. He said its most likely to be June. He did say if they find any they will freeze it and then it will be IVF a couple of month after that.
i know this is still a little while away but compared to how long we had to wait at Manchester hospital i feel on :cloud9:

i didnt know that if they find some they would freeze it! as couldnt that damage it?
i did think it would be a bit quicker then this as that the whole reason we went with Liverpool womens. Im just not sure why they have to do more tests!

clarks - how did you get on, praying for you x

My levels started going down. So I am now in a waiting room waiting on my D&C. I just don't want any complications. Hopefully that is not too much to ask for after all this.

My levels started going down. So I am now in a waiting room waiting on my D&C. I just don't want any complications. Hopefully that is not too much to ask for after all this.

:hugs: I'm so so sorry, I can't begin to imagine how you feel, sometimes this life is unbelievably cruel and unfair.xxxxx

Hey Clarkea, seems like everything is moving along for you guys too. I've not started my injections gotta wait for stupid AF to turn up, should be here by Friday at the latest though, they give me an internal scan on day 1 or 2 of my cycle then the injections start, so by the weekend I'm gonna have to man up! I'm really excited though, but very inside excited if you know what I mean:happydance:

I am so sorry clarks. Thinking of you at this sad time :hugs:

I really appreciate the support l have recieved from this group. I am very thankful to have found ladies who understand the struggles of ks. My surgery went better then I thought it would. And I'm gonna jump right back on the horse as soon as I can. I pray we all end up giving birth in 2013.

I really appreciate the support l have recieved from this group. I am very thankful to have found ladies who understand the struggles of ks. My surgery went better then I thought it would. And I'm gonna jump right back on the horse as soon as I can. I pray we all end up giving birth in 2013.

I'm glad all went well.

Glad to hear you'll be jumping right back into it and I am positive we'll all have our little ones very, very soon :hugs:

Hey guys hope everyone is ok it's been a tough couple of weeks for some of you.
I've just gotten back from the hospital having had my cd1 scan. I'm now waiting on a call from the nurse to see if we can start injectables tomorrow. I have three large follicles already, the largest being 12mm, they may be left over from last cycle and will shrink back but if not the dr's may say no DIUI this month :cry: the nurse is going to discuss it with the dr at lunch time so I have everything crossed that they will say yes. I came out armed with all my drugs needles and progesterone suppositories so I'm hoping to start it all tomorrow. :shrug:

Hey guys hope everyone is ok it's been a tough couple of weeks for some of you.
I've just gotten back from the hospital having had my cd1 scan. I'm now waiting on a call from the nurse to see if we can start injectables tomorrow. I have three large follicles already, the largest being 12mm, they may be left over from last cycle and will shrink back but if not the dr's may say no DIUI this month :cry: the nurse is going to discuss it with the dr at lunch time so I have everything crossed that they will say yes. I came out armed with all my drugs needles and progesterone suppositories so I'm hoping to start it all tomorrow. :shrug:

I really hope it's good news and they'll let you carry on :hugs:

Thanks Silverbell, I wish they'd hurry up and call now, I'm sooo impatient :(

:cry: I'm gutted, they have cancelled. The nurse said the dr didn't think it would give me my best chance if we carried on this month, I'm so angry at my body and my stupid polycistic ovaries, my next cycle won't be till the very end of May now :( why can't one thing go right for once grrrr
Sorry for the rant x

I'm so sorry to hear that stardust. I know the wait is hardest part sometimes.

Hey checking in all you ladies. Found out I lost a little girl, so yeah that sucks. But we are starting over this month. I was already given the clear to try again. So I am now peeing on a stick everyday looking for that O day. Not on any meds as of yet. Gonna try just the insemination part. What is new with everyone else? I hope you are all doing well.

Hey checking in all you ladies. Found out I lost a little girl, so yeah that sucks. But we are starting over this month. I was already given the clear to try again. So I am now peeing on a stick everyday looking for that O day. Not on any meds as of yet. Gonna try just the insemination part. What is new with everyone else? I hope you are all doing well.

Hey clarks

I'm so sorry. I have to ask though - how did they know it was a little girl? I thought it would be too early? Sorry if this is insensitive - I am just intrigued and didn't know they could do this.

I'm glad you've been given the all-clear. Did you get your O day yet?

I had my 3rd IUI cancelled this week due to over-stimulation, so after 2 very early AF bleeds I have yet to actually have a full cycle. :nope:

Silverbell I'm so sorry they cancelled your cycle, how many follies did you have? it's just such a frustrating process, how many goes do you get on the nhs? My af is due Tuesday or Wednesday so hopefully things will finally start for us this week. I'm so worried that my follicles will be too big again at the beginning of the cycle I think this might be a common thing with pcos. I also read the leaflet inside the meds this week and it said that you shouldn't take gonal f if you have any kind of pituitary tumour or are being treated with cabergoline! I frantically phoned the clinic and they spoke to a dr and told me it would be fine but the info I read online mentioned cancer of the uterus so now I'm really concerned! X

Hey stardust. Thanks. I had 4 on the right and 5 on the left. They said 4 would definitely be released, so they cancelled. My clinic only allow a maximum of 2.

Weird thing is I was on the same dose as last cycle ... but there you go. That's our stupid bodies, I guess. I'm half way through our funded 6 cycles now and have yet to have a proper cycle ... getting a bit scary now.

At least you checked with the docs there. I suppose we just have to assume they know what they're doing ... though sometimes that's a scary prospect!

Hope AF shows up super-soon for you :witch:

Wow thats alot of follicles. My clinic offers follicle reduction if you have 3 or 4 mature ones, if it's more than that though they cancel as apparently it's quite an unpleasant procedure similar to egg collection, they pop the follicle with a big old needle!
Are they going to give you progesterone suppositories to help with your short lp? X

I had testing done to see if it was genetic. I also got AF this week. Alil early for me I think. So sorry to hear the cancelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->