Dealing with nosey people....

Trying4Angel1

Mom & preggo with #2
Reaction score
So very long story short... my hubby works with a guy whom we used to be very good friends with (him & his wife). We went our separate ways and haven't really talked in about a year. I noticed back in October she had deleted me from facebook but i didn't really mind because we dont talk anyways.

Anyways, the other day she added me back on and my hubby asked me just to accept it (to avoid any conflict at work between him and his friend). So i did.. and within minutes i get a message that says "ARE YOU PREGGO???"

This really pissed me off... maybe it shouldn't ... but i felt like.. i haven't talked to you in months.. maybe close to a year.. and the first thing you say to me, before even saying hi, is "are you preggo?"

I want to write back and say that is not her buisiness (but once again for hubby;s sake dont want to start anything..)

Any suggestions on what to say/do?

I hate nosey people... I would never butt into someones business like that...

Since she is someone that you haven't spoken to in a while and you don't want to cause any problems for you dh at work I simply would not respond, you don't owe her any answers. I hate nosey people too.

I wouldn't respond either.My DH's friend's wife who is 44,keeps asking the same.It seems sheterminated her 4th pregnancy last month because her children are grown up.She says her DH is amazed about how superfertile she is.I just smile.You know I can call a person like her a *b---h*as I smile.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->