Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I am considering sending a letter to my postman...it may go along the lines of...

"Dear Mr. Postman,

I hate you. You are definitely evil. Why do you torment me?
It is simply unacceptable to leave a big pile of mail for me to arrive home to, only for me to discover it all NHS and Council Tax related. Where is my pretty post? I don't think you understand the gravity of your actions. As such, I am absolutely going to get a dog and train it to bite you every time you fail to include something fluffy/pretty in my post.

Many thanks!
Yours, Enola. "

:lol:

Huff huff I got no fluffy post today :( I better have some bedbugs tomorrow or else I am going to that womans house and getting them myself! It is exactly 2 weeks since she received my wild child, argh! People are so slow!

:o kirsten thats ages ago :( id email and demand it back silly woman :(

beccie when i was looking up posting to france it said summet about economy, it can take 3 weeks im wondering if shes done that?

dear postie

now that the NM has sorted me out please bring my bedbugs and dreamscape, oh and my mothers day pressie that hasnt come yet :(

:( My mothers day pressie isn't here yet either sezzle. Although I slightly blame Jake for only ordering it on Friday :rofl: I just hope those bedbugs are good, they better be after such a wait.

Kirsten; you should be getting a knock in the morning so you can harass your postie for them :haha:

yeah Kirsten demand it back and i'll buy it off you !!!! hehehe i'm STILL waiting for a mutt i bought about 2 weeks ago now and i;m getting a little more than suspicious now......hmmm and a cushie from claire and UD from Femme :D

Gosh, let's see...

A jaguar print BBOS poppers
A cow print BB wrap
A Tots Bots stretch
A Tots Bots pocket
A Bedbug
A WNSS cow print velboa with embroidery
A WNSS jaguar print minky with embroidery
Wool shorties
Wool longies
Cow print fleece soaker & matching wipes
Think that's it... :lol:

Ah the list continues...

So, I am STILL waiting on the wonderoo...I am giving the CNT lady another chance as my postman may be hoarding the fluff jealously again, however after today I will message her...
Then we have the WeeNotions bits and pieces, two blueberrys, a newborn interlock soaker, my MyPouch, nappy stacker and ah yes - my cheque from work so I can cash it and pay for the things I have reserved!!!
Ooh and a sample 'Graze box' should be coming today, too, which I'm rather excited about as it is free food, and I do love a good freebie! :dance:
Comeoooon postie where arrrreeee yooooou?! Maybe he got my threat by proxy somehow and is now scared to come near the house?! :o

postie postie postie....I need to go out but I dont want to go before fluff arrives.....

Still no mothersday pressie... although he told me what it is.... its a supernatural mug :D mmm dean and sam mmmmmm

postie has broke i think because we have a new postie

hes a lemon

my 2 packages yesterday were recorded signed for.... he knocked on my door, shoved a letter thru the letterbox and i opened the door as he was about to leave, not post a sorry we missed you card, he was just goin, then when he saw me he said oh these are yours, gave them to me and walked off, so i didnt sign for them...

i thought i was meant to :s

oh well he brought me one of my bedbugs today and i i better get the other bedbug and dreamscape tomorow otherwise im gonna get a refund from that mama on NM because i think shes takin the pish

Kirsten have yo got her address? should we all go terrorise her with nappies on our heads instead of masks? we can be the fluff avengers :p

I got my longies :mail: and they are GORGEOUS all be it a bit HUUUUUUUGE :haha:

I am feeling the woolly love though, even with a baggy butt they look great on Cassidy, and you were right Sarah, they had been sent economy, I didn't know there was such a thing and had I of known I'd have sent it that way myself :haha:

I want more woollies already (I really can't afford any more addictions but they are :cloud9: off to CNT to browse) then going out to post some wonderful things ! :winkwink:

x x x

OK I'm waiting on, some longies & soakers, a wrap and wonderoo from bekki so scrumptious wipe cubes, knitting needles, a cheetah bb (which I've not ordered yet but I think this is what I'm gonna go with) and not sure what else to order with my Gift Voucher. Any suggi's??x

Yeah I have her address, not that far from me either, I could have got the damn things myself, lol.

No idea what I am waiting on anymore, off the top of my head:

Stripey Goodmama
Red Shorties
2 Bedbugs
Swaddlebees
Weenotions Wipes
Spotty Blueberry
Holdens Landing Rainbow lovey blanket! :D

Mothers Day pressie
Dress for Freya
Leather shoes for Freya.

she did another trade Kirsten in her feedback left on the 11th surely she should have posted yours too, id keep on at her now till their in your hands

Beccie it didnt even occur to me about economy till yesterday, i bury things in the very back darkest corner of my brain and occasionally they surface lol

Haha well at least you remembered in the nick of time, I would have erupted like a volcano if I had to wait any longer. Luckily they arrived today :haha:

Still waiting on that Bambooty aswell, should have been here by now, unless you can send by economy from within the UK??? Those CNT ladies like to keep things cheap :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->