Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I'm still waiting on my possibly dodgy CNT BBOS cow print.... Here's hoping the post is just slow here! Got my baby legs from Hong Kong though, I'll have to try them out later :D

Ooh, I bought five pairs of babylegs for a tenner on eBay... from Hong Kong. Are they real or at least real looking? :lol:

Mine aren't official babylegs, just the same sort of idea. Honestly I wouldn't have a notion what the difference is between the two apart from the designs! :lol:

I really can't see either, they're all cute :D Nice to grab a bargain though!

i'm waiting for 2 pairs of longies, 4 good mamas, 4 nn night nappies, 2 bb's, 6 bg's, and a little something for the easter bunny that i need to get sent and soon.

I am waiting for a lollipop natural one size, medium green fuzzi bunz, lagoon minkee weenotions night nappy and two pairs of baby legs, 1 cow print and 1 blue spot. Hurry up wn's people!!!

WHO WAS it hun ?? im waiting for a mutt off CNT AND SHE SAID THAT TOO :dohh::dohh:

Awww at Daisy :hugs:
It was Allstartiger? I'm giving it 'til Monday...!

yep that was mine too....she said she had definately posted it but aksed for my address again to check against her proof of postages ... hmm me wonders when the posting date will be?!?!

I'm STILL waiting on my slightly dodgy BB cowprint nappy from CNT :grr: Both Femme and the other lady who paid for one have got theirs now... Really hope it's just that the post is a bit slow here.

Also waiting on my WN cowprint velboa and my Mammy Made nappy and I'll do a stash pic when I have them all :D

That is annoying, am sure it's fine though. My postie didn't bother mashing through parcels as usual so I have to go pick them up. Funnily enough, he did fold another "do not bend" moonpig card! Wanker.

your postie needs a slap Femme!
Mine brought me millions of new inserts (!!!!) and a Flip Organic this morning :)

Looks like Royal Mail has eaten my WNNN, dreamscape and WNpocket :(

When did you order your WN Femme? I ordered after you so it'd be nice to know how long I'm looking at!

Sorry about your nappies Squish, thats so frustrating...

The 24th of feb, which is exactly 3 weeks on weds. Bet I get it then!

My last order I put in on 22nd Feb and it arrived the other day...BUT it was a simple WNNN (just chocolate marble nothing fancy) Oh and I had it 2nd class mail.

the custom ones I have took longer, Im waiting still on the one with most embroidery and I ordered that 19th feb.

Mine was just the cow print velboa with no embroidery so hopefully it won't be too long, dying to see it!

No not yet but Im kinda hoping I get one in the next day or two....!!!! I want to see what its like before I plan my next order as some of the fabrics Ive used I want to see in person next to each other before I put them on the same nappy IYSWIM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->