Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I don't mind if people don't post for a couple of days cos I know what it's like having Ryan and some days I can barely brush my teeth never mind leave the house but if it's been a few days since they have said they were gonna post it and it hasn't arrived that's when I get annoyed x

me either, though i paid for something 2 sundays ago and am still waiting, turned out the seller had sold it twice :wacko: said shed forgot she sold it me and refunded the other mama

she said she was posting on monday so im givin till tomoro then im gonna go all sezzlebum on her ass:haha:

Hehe, Lauren *coughs* I think I should be on the bad list, something always delays me :blush: But I'm a nice lady really :cry: Honest :thumbup:
:hugs::hugs:

I don't mind waiting at all, as long as I am kept up to date with why they haven't sent and it would be nice to know when they do eventually post stuff. Good communication and all that :)

yeah i dont mind at all but its been about 2 weeks now and she said when i pm'd her that she would check he proof of postage and it had been sent...this was last week sometime.....now it comes and the post date is 15th ...hmmmmm i think someone is extracting the urine !!

Kirsten there's a lady one CNT selling some woollies and I'm interested in the pink ones. She has asked me to make her an offer but I've no idea what they are worth? Can you have a little look and tell me what you think? :hugs:

I agree, I totally understand that sometimes people just can't post when they said they would, but it doesn't take them a couple of minutes just to drop a quick message apologising and letting you know roughly when they'll be posting. This one has annoyed me too, because she appears to have lied, and there really is no need!
:hugs: for you Sara x

Bekki, I don't mind cos I 'know' you anyway but I mean on CNT (yours is getting posted today :blush: , I ended up having to wait in yday for a courier but thats another story). But agreed a quick message saying that she forgot is a lot better than lieing about it x

I'm not sure Bekki, I am rubbish at making offers too! They look pretty new, offer her £12 maybe? See what she says anyway.

NO BEDBUGS FOR ME TODAY. :grr:

I'm messaging that woman now, I'm so cross! Won't be swapping anything with her again!

Apparently the stuff Ive been waiting for for almost 3 weeks has been returned to the persons PO because she addressed it wrongly.....but shes not sending them "again" til friday....Im happy because at least Ill get them but by the time they get here Theo might have outgrown them!!

Oh I did get my medium Chocolate Itti and BB cowprint wrap today though :)

I'm STILL waiting on that slightly dodgy cow print BB from CNT when Femme and the other lady got theirs ages ago.... Giving her until tomorrow I think :growlmad:

Ok so I angrily messaged my bedbug lady, she then paid me some for the wild child and is filling out a claim form for the bedbugs. I hope I still get them as I need them, lol.

Got the amber necklace thank you Donna it's lovely!

Thats what I was like about the WNNN and dreamscape that were MIA! They are mediums and I NEED medium night nappies but didnt want to order brand new ones for them to turn up and end up with too many!
Infact Ive had to put a nappy wash in today when I was going to leave it til tomorrow just to get the nighttime nappies washed else he was going to be back in Pop-Ins but I only had two of the bamboo ones unwashed as Ive been letting OH use them in the day recently thinking Id have more NN .....

Yeah I am hoping she did actually send them and didn't intend to do this all along :blush: feel awful thinking that but she paid for the wcnn without me asking and it just feels a bit odd. I only have one night nappy at the moment, it's ridiculous. There were loads of M/L bedbugs on CNT a few weeks ago, now I can't seem to find any :(

I posted goodies today mwahh hahaha! Lauren your Bummis and Wonderoo should be there tomorrow, could you please look at the yellow wonderoo with fresh eyes and confirm there are no markings on the fleece bit inside? Couldn't confirm whether it was the reflection off the nappy or not and my eyes gave up after a while :haha:

I also posted my Easter Bunny nappy today!!!!! Someone's in for a treat :happydance:

No fluff for ages, then today I pop out and get a 'while you were out' card for FIVE parcels!!!!! GRRRRR!

ohhh yeaaaa :happydance: soon hopefully!

ah fab i need some of them for summer me thinks

Ooh I need some more mutts too! Yay Donna :)

yea i got some lovely girly ones coming aswell as some funky boys mutts. :thumbup:

well i just got my Mutt 3sr from allstartiger on CNT and it was posted YESTERDAY!!!!! she bloody told me it had already been posted ages ago!! i am NOT a happy bunny !!!:hissy:

No i wouldn't be happy either. I'd leave appropriate feedback. I might b wrong but doesn't she run a store too?

Ok so I angrily messaged my bedbug lady, she then paid me some for the wild child and is filling out a claim form for the bedbugs. I hope I still get them as I need them, lol.

Got the amber necklace thank you Donna it's lovely!

:happydance: glad it got there okay!

No fluff for ages, then today I pop out and get a 'while you were out' card for FIVE parcels!!!!! GRRRRR!

Sods law :dohh:

Ha ha mega quoting! Allstartiger is sending me something too, although it's a swap so I'm not going to post until I have my nappy! he he, that'll teach her to mess around! (Hope they don't read this, I'm a bit scared, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->