Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

ha ha i dont think i have gone without fluffy post for more than 3-4 days :blush: i do postie watch everymorning!LOL ....thismorning i got my Ellaroo :D its lushness :) still waiting for a Mutt and now waiting for a Large ivory Itti :)

Least it arrived *phew* now get a pic of Molly with it on :)

I NEED to take a pic of Theo in his Moo Itti (s!) but they are drying *stares at them*

Im really really worried about where the hell the dreamscape, WNNN and others I bought from the same person are :(

Think I am now waiting for:

parrot bedbug
pink bedbug
stripey goodmama

Hm, think there might be more, that's not much to be waiting for!

I swapped my wcnn with a lady for two bedbugs a few weeks ago, she got the wcnn almost 2 weeks ago and she messaged me today to say she hasn't posted mine yet :growlmad:

Lu!!! It came! The bargain cow print BB!

I feel guilty now :lol:

Aaaghh, mine hasn't come yet!! :grr: Prob get it tomorrow :D Is it nice??

I did get my Blueberry cowprint wrap from Jetters though, thank you! Just waiting for Aisling to wake up now so I can get it on her and take a pic :happydance:

It's gorgeous, doesn't even look prewashed! Verrrry very soft too :D You'll be pleased!

x

Lu did she say she had just 2?
theres another mama saying she bought one of each from her :s

maybe she found a load that fell off the back of a lorry????

maybe she found a load that fell off the back of a lorry????

I honestly don't give a cr@p if it fell off the back of a lorry, I want my nappy!! :hissy: She told me in the pm that she had 2... Just posted on the CNT thread, her profile says she was last online today so she hasn't done a runner just yet if she's not genuine.

Femme, maybe we'll have to go for joint custody?! :lol:

I got my email notice that my brand new WN has been dispatched!!!!
Whoop!

Oh, minutes after I posted the postie came with my BGs and NBs. Woooop!

Yay Lu, can't wait to see a pic!

and the dreamscape I just bought....having said I wasnt going to buy another whoops!!!

im still waiting for my babylegs and a few nappies ive bought!!

my soapnuts i bought arrived today (nappy garden have large bags on bogof if anyone needs any) along with my new WN CSP :happydance:

I kind of forgot i was waitin for them, didn't really think of them as fluff :dohh:

No fluffy post today, but I got a dispatch notice from Wee Notions for my mummyfluff and wetbag AND from Jan at Simply Isis for my nursing and teething necklaces...aaaaah so excited! I'm waiting on my beautiful Blueberrys too :dance: Then I'm STILL waiting on my Wonderoo (from a lady on CNT that I'm not so sure about...hmmmm she says her mum forgot to post it?!). I *think* that's it? Oh but my cheque for my pay will be coming soon so then I can buy some more...I mean...so I can 'be sensible and put money aside'...:blush:

Postie brought my shiny new Wee Notions night nappy!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyy!!!
Also got my BBSS in Ruby and BBOS in fire opal with three new Little Weeds inserts.

No fluffy post today, but I got a dispatch notice from Wee Notions for my mummyfluff and wetbag AND from Jan at Simply Isis for my nursing and teething necklaces...aaaaah so excited! I'm waiting on my beautiful Blueberrys too :dance: Then I'm STILL waiting on my Wonderoo (from a lady on CNT that I'm not so sure about...hmmmm she says her mum forgot to post it?!). I *think* that's it? Oh but my cheque for my pay will be coming soon so then I can buy some more...I mean...so I can 'be sensible and put money aside'...:blush:

WHO WAS it hun ?? im waiting for a mutt off CNT AND SHE SAID THAT TOO :dohh::dohh:

oops sorry for random caps...daisy likes to help mummy type!

still waiting for my dreamscape, bedbug, wool wraps and dresses from NM

i fell out with postie now :(

apparently im waitin for my mothersday pressie too which hasnt arrived :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back