Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Wow Lynn EJ weighs the same as Caine! What big boys you have - GOLD TOP MILK :cloud9:

my prefolds and bamboo terries from ebay arrived. she was so lovely she added some extra prefolds and 2 bambino mio wraps as well!! Quite looking forward to giving these a bash. Right now how do I fold a prefold!!!

my prefolds and bamboo terries from ebay arrived. she was so lovely she added some extra prefolds and 2 bambino mio wraps as well!! Quite looking forward to giving these a bash. Right now how do I fold a prefold!!!
https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=58766

this is what you need hun most of these folds involve using a nippa or pins to fasten but give the best liquid poo catchment too

i often just pad fold them( newspaper fold ) and tuck them into my wrap often adding a microfibre cloth and liner as well

Wow Lynn EJ weighs the same as Caine! What big boys you have - GOLD TOP MILK :cloud9:

Ta hun lol, must be good stuff ive grown big boys on it hehehehe should start drinking it myself if it is so good :rofl:

Goodness, can't believe I'm posting in here again!! I'm doing pretty good for someone who has no money lol (thanks OH and mum :haha:)
I'm waiting on a MLL and bambooty strawberry :)

Eeek!! I'm also waiting for two medium itti's, one lilac the other pink spotty.
I had to admit to OH how much I've spent in two days!!

Waiting on .... (altho I think there might be something else but I cant be sure :haha:)

Mini Lala
Babylegs
Cute Liners

All are preloved :D I wanted to build my collection of MLL (I had just the one for ages lol!) and now I have 4 :happydance:

Not so patiently Waiting for:
2x ebay cheapies one zebra! and one retro circles
5x babylegs soo cute I cant wait for them
1x Itti from Bubbles.
1x itti from Eala
2x ittis and boosters from Twiglet
1x wet bag from ebay
1x mei tai
12x reusable wipes
4x head hands
1x tutu Zebra and hot pink~

That is my list!

Your Itti was posted on Wednesday, Callie :) It was sent via Airmail, so hopefully it won't take too long to get to you :hugs: I put it as a gift on the customs sticker, and guessed at value at roughly $15 CA (no idea if that was right or not, I was put on the spot at the post office!) :blush:

I'm waiting on my Poshbugs (getting done this weekend!) and another Cushie Tushie wetbag from C&C :)

Your Itti was posted on Wednesday, Callie :) It was sent via Airmail, so hopefully it won't take too long to get to you :hugs: I put it as a gift on the customs sticker, and guessed at value at roughly $15 CA (no idea if that was right or not, I was put on the spot at the post office!) :blush:

I'm waiting on my Poshbugs (getting done this weekend!) and another Cushie Tushie wetbag from C&C :)

That is right Eala...as long as its not worth more than 50 or so...she shouldnt have to pay customs!:hugs:

It was 20$
But they wont care
I got stuff from china and it was a huge package and it was about 60$ and I did not have to pay duty
I cant wait to get the itti :):)

Aye, I didn't include the value of the postage though, so just tried to do a rough guestimate :rofl:

Oh yeah!
I forgot about postage Lol
So yeah about 15!
I guess this is what happens when its 3 am and I am still on BNB!

I'm still waiting on 2 pocket diapers I got off etsy.
Also, my ebay cheapies... lol

I got my small ittis today...so so cute and tiny!! I actaully love them more than I thought I would! also got some cute french babygrows I bought..now just waiting for one more babygrow and four blueberry smalls..then I have nothing to wait for ..boooo

I'm sure I've got *something* else I could sell you Jessabella!!!

All items bought off me in past day or two have been posted about 10mins ago :D

Still waiting for:

WNOS custom
WNNN new
3 x Dream Dri preloved
1 ebay cheapie new
1 x ebay preloved

Got this morning an ooga booga WNNN med and BBOS Jade :D
1 x itti preloved

6 ebay cheapies arrived Saturday so I should just be waiting for 1 cheapie BUT my hand slipped and I bought 2 V2 Wonderoos yesterday - woops :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->