Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Dont suppose any of you ladies have a wrap I could borrow or pref buy? I posted in wanted but nothing yet.

Not too expensive please.

Someone is selling a ring sling for £20 in the buy and sell hun x

ohhhhhh yes...
I love the bbss...
the mini lala is lovely too..but must admit not my fave...it is very pretty and I will be putting it to good use!! tee hee..whever i get a baby!!:haha:

Im wishing mr postie would accidently send me more cushie tushie, Wee Notions and BBSS...and then just say oh well it has your addresss on them!!:haha::haha::haha:

Did you get the mini lala from me hun and the bbss?

I wish I could post a wanted in the buy sell section but it wont let me :(

I think you need 3 months membership to post in there, Jessa :( One more month to go! :hugs:

Im waiting just for my poshbugs,issys and wnos now.

Selling a night nappy in the selling thread too :)

I want to sell my flip and BG organics, just added a thread, just not using them!

Goodness, can't believe I'm posting in here again!! I'm doing pretty good for someone who has no money lol (thanks OH and mum :haha:)
I'm waiting on a MLL and bambooty strawberry :)

Postie been this morning and I was out! :dohh: so need to go PO to collect!

got my ebay cheapies and babylegs today..yayaya exactly 10 days it was ..
now still waiting on other nappies I order on the same day! :( patience
oh and a new storage thingy I bought for nappies!! its now needed :haha:

Okay no one let me buy anything else! :blush:

ps...
just bought and now waiting on
two baby grows from france, 3 flip inserts oh and 3 lovley BBSS!!
BUT THATS IT ....PROMISE!:haha::haha:

Got my preloved Blueberry inserts and Monkey Snuggle night nappy off CNT people. Still waiting for my Poshbugs one. :growlmad:

Got dispatch note for my Etsy one but that may take a while as she's in the States.

Got my CT and ittis from CNT. Just waiting for my ebay cheapies. I need to get some babylegs but will wait till we get back from hols now as it will be cutting it fine for them to get here before we go. I have 7 nappies now and 7 cheapies on the way so once they are pre-washed that should be enough to get me started and I will start adding to the stash gradually. Although.... I'm already discovering that some just don't work for us. Charlie is 13lb 7oz but I bought 2 med fuzzis and a medium pocketbots which I can't seem to get a good fit on at all - they seem small on his waist but baggy round the legs and he has really chunky thighs so I might have to sell those on and buy some more. The ittis are medium too so I'll have to see how I get on with those.

pandv , just a note for you EJ is 23lbs and fits Large fuzzibunz now im so glad i didnt bother hunting down some MED preloved for him, they can be strange to get a good fit i found adding some boosting helped with the fit lol

I went for mediums because they are generally from about 15lb so thought he would still be a bit small for him but wow does he have a big belly! Even when he's not wearing them the snaps don't seem to sit right iykwim. I got the red and green daisies ones and DH is not too keen on them (too girly) so will probably be looking for new homes for them soon but will need to add to my stash a bit more first. I ordered my ebay nappies on the 27th so hopefully they will be here in the next couple of days then I can pre-wash and hopefully get C into full-time fluff (for a couple of weeks and back to disposables for hols)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->