Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Oh my hand seems to be slipping ALOT!
I said no more buying till next month
and Opps now i have 7 things coming!

Goodness, can't believe I'm posting in here again!! I'm doing pretty good for someone who has no money lol (thanks OH and mum :haha:)
I'm waiting on a MLL and bambooty strawberry :)

Eeek!! I'm also waiting for two medium itti's, one lilac the other pink spotty.
I had to admit to OH how much I've spent in two days!!
Lol also waiting on four pairs of baby legs :)

Goodness, can't believe I'm posting in here again!! I'm doing pretty good for someone who has no money lol (thanks OH and mum :haha:)
I'm waiting on a MLL and bambooty strawberry :)

Eeek!! I'm also waiting for two medium itti's, one lilac the other pink spotty.
I had to admit to OH how much I've spent in two days!!
Lol also waiting on four pairs of baby legs :)

Haha my DH has said no way is his son gonna wear babylegs. We shall see .....:winkwink:

Please bring my:

Ebay cheapies x 2
WNNN and WNOS custom
3 x close parent
Itti and wrap
BBOS

Im waiting on

stretchies from jetters
2poshbugs
2 ittys from oz
1 wnos
1 ebay cheapy

and a 2nd hand buggy I won on ebay last night as I realised my silvercross doesnt do rear facing when she outgrows the pram bit(which will be soon!) and theres no way I want her facing away from me being that young :)

Aah knew it was too good to be true the woman doesnt want to send it via courier even though I mesaged her and asked if it would be ok before the auction ended! Gah at least she is refunding me!

Waiting on

9 wn's (dont ask me how that happened!!)
1 mutt
1 little kiwi
2 ebay cheapies
some tops for lil man
2 pairs of longies
lanolin and wooly wash!

I'm waiting for:
5 bg v3's
3 hemp liners
3 organic flip liners
And 2 washbags for a nappy bucket!

I know my postie and he keeps telling me off for all the parcels that keep arriving! lol
I'm sooo impatient!

I'm hoping Evie's second custom WNOS will arrive this week.. it's been 12 days since I ordered it and the last one came within that time :thumbup:

Also wating on 2 preloved Totsbots, and a preloved Mini Lala.

Non nappy post, I'm waiting for Evie's new teething necklace.. I'm sure that the last one I got her (Ebay for a fiver) was probably plastic rather than real amber so I've ordered her a butterscotch one from Dino Daisy :D

I doubt it will hun I ordered a wnos on 21st sept an still waiting for it :)

Yay the post man came!!! I have all my nappies :happydance:
Just waiting for the baby legs now!!

I have a new post man and he is lovely!! I had Elsie in my arms when I went to the door so he signed for me lol and he asked me what I would want him to do if I was ever out(he's obviously realised I get a LOT of parcels now lol) I suggested to leave it next door but I don't really know them and he said he could hang on to anything for me as he only lives in num 36 of my Rd!!

Oh bummer :( Maybe next week then eh :lol:
Ooo those liners arrived this morning, thanks hun :)

And my preloved MLL arrived too :D

My thirsties duo wraps arrived this morning along with a hemp prefold for them. Now waiting on:

2 med BBSS (not looking hopeful that they will appear but she has promised to refund, phew)
6 junior joy prefolds
3 issys from oz. should be shipped on 16th october, so fingers crossed they arrive about a week after that!!

oh happy nappy day..I just got pretty BBSS, flip inserts and a french velour sleepsuit!...

All I got was a screw fix catalogue...... grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->