Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

you cant claim from PO til 10 working days after the stuff was sent....??
When has she said she sent it?

im still waiting for bedbug and dreamscape from NM :|
urm a PBPD
a bedbug from Bonnie
a grobaby...
cushieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p
oh and the stuff i won on the etsy contest :D

oh on the bedbug note...I had a dream last night about ordering dreamscapes and playscapes ROFL I need help....

Who was it again Kirsten?

mummytofive. She has good feeback though, so it's a bit odd. She has been weird about the whole thing really.

cheeky cow, what did she pay ya? it is weird she paid even tho she said shes sent it :|

£18. I told her I paid £26 (I bought an extra hemp booster and she got that too) and she said "really?!" As if I didn't know what I paid for it! :( She just gave me the £18 without me asking for it and then when I said it would be good if she added a couple of quid seeing as the damn nappy was new, she just didn't.

you cant claim from PO til 10 working days after the stuff was sent....??
When has she said she sent it?

She said she posted Saturday (just gone). On Tuesday she said "well I'm off to fill out a claim form now then". I didn't know you had to wait 10 days.

What do I do?!

I didn't send it gifted thank god so hopefully I'll have some sort of come back. She only posted the other ones last Thursday I think so not that long, I'm just a bit suspicious because of all the messing around on this one. I can imagine having 2 onesize cowprint BBs to sell but 3??? I guess I'll have to wait and see!

You cant claim before ten working days, sounds to me like she didnt ever intend to send them.
I would tell her that you want her to pay an extra £2/£3 whatever or you want the nappy back as you dont know how she can manage to claim for something she suposedly only posted a few days ago when RM wont contemplate a claim yet!
If it was posted on the Saturday it was take 3 working days (to til Wednesday!) first class and up to six working days 2nd class (so next monday)

MUCH dodgy!

She said she posted first class. Should I ask her if she has claimed yet? See what she says? :(

Kirsten I'd PM her asking her to return the nappy if she is reluctant to trade/buy fairly!

Tell her oncethe nappy is returned safely to you, that you will refund the money minus the postage it cost you to send it!

She probably has good feedback because most people um and ah about leaving negative for fear of bad in return or quite simply they eventually get the nappy and think ''oh well I have it now'' and leave positive for the sake of it!

Don't be afraid to speak up :hugs:

Id get cross! Honestly I would! You sent an expensive, practically new nappy in good faith and she has pissed about, its not on. Be cross and put your foot down about it

yea the po won't let her claim till the 14th day and then they'll send her a form and u one. I kno this from when Sara's nappies very nearly went missing.

omg the cheeky cow!!! i would demand she pay you more or send it back to you...i think she was just after your WC too !!!

tell her you want the rest of your money, someone sold theres for 20 in the same condition as yours, without the booster,

shes a cheeky biatch, im sorry i told you about her thread now :(

Lol don't worry sezzle, it's not your fault! :hugs: I ordered a new bedbug from jabula with the money I got from the WC so that will be exciting when it gets here. Never had a new one, lol.

oooh their gorjuss when their new i love em, they feel like the wildchilds only more soft and squishy,

i dont understand how they loose the valore look, is it how their washed?
mine are fine but some of the preloveds i had you wouldnt have thought they were made of the same thing

Lu she sent the cow print BB via first class, wasn't recorded or anything. Hope it turns up!

I bought a leopard/cheetah/jaguar (honestly, i have no idea which) print BB from CNT for £15 all in (reduced from £16) and it just arrived without an insert. It didn't specify if there was an insert either way but I just sort of assumed... have I been ripped off or should I expect to pay that much minus the insert? :/

one preloved blueberry for £15 without an insert? I don't tend tyo buy preloved myself personally but i think that sounds expensive! U could of bought a new one for £20 with insert.

Yeah I wouldv'e thought you would've got an insert for that anything (meaning fancy nappies) I've bought preloved without the insert has been £8 or so at most x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->