Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Ha ha mega quoting! Allstartiger is sending me something too, although it's a swap so I'm not going to post until I have my nappy! he he, that'll teach her to mess around! (Hope they don't read this, I'm a bit scared, lol)

:haha:

Today postie brought me a sapphire BB, a rockmelon medium Itti and a dreamscape I forgot I bought (ROFL!!!)
Must say I am liking doing swaps, its fun getting fluffy post but not spending more than postage!

I;'m still waiting on 3 wraps I bought from cnt 2 weeks ago :( :cry:
what's the etiquette there? I've sent a pm but no response?

oh, and some fleece liners etc from nappy wrap store (thanks femme for the website link)

Has anyone bought a new Blueberry recently? I just got mine and it came with 2 inserts? x

Well, my wonderoo from Allstartiger finally arrived - with her business card in it no less...sorry love, but I doubt I'll be buying from you again!!! Unsure as to what to do with feedback, think I'm going to PM her as the postmark evidently states she lied again, and if she can offer a reasonable explanation I just won't leave feedback, if not it'll have to be negative - do you think that's fair?

My postie exacted his revenge today and has snapped one of the hangy bits on my nappy stacker that also arrived! Thankfully it doesn't really make it any less useful, and I can always fix it.

Now I am just waiting on the two blueberrys, my newborn interlock soaker and Mypouch and my Weenotions order still that I had the dispatch notice for last week! Oh, and my work cheque so I can pay for more reserved fluff!!! :haha:

Hope everyone else gets cheering fluffy mail today! :flower:

Well I received a wonderoo & bummi's wrap (courtesy of bekki), stretchy bamboozle (which is so lovely and soft and not really what I expected but in a good way) and cheetah print BB! Off to take some photo's :haha: x

Has anyone bought a new Blueberry recently? I just got mine and it came with 2 inserts? x

Yeah I don't use the smaller insert, well I use it in other things but not the blueberry, lol.

haha yes, suprised me the first time I got two inserts too...the little one is the "newborn" insert apparently...I swiped it out and used it to stuff small sized pockets instead LOL

Oh and I hope you like your Stretchie as much as I like mine....stretchie loveeeeee....!!

is it the new print? They come with the new style longer insert and a booster. I just slot the booster in the middle of the fastened insert :thumbup:

Still no cowprint BB from CNT, pmed her but she'll just say it's in the post... Any idea what happens if something doesn't turn up in the post from CNT?

If it doesnt turn up ask her for a refund once the 10 working days is up, if she posted it she can reclaim from PO, if she didnt...tough.

is it the new print? They come with the new style longer insert and a booster. I just slot the booster in the middle of the fastened insert :thumbup:

It's cheetah print but I think thats what it is, it's got the normal MF and hemp insert and a smaller hemp booster x

Yea i did wonder if they'd be releasing the new inserts with new nappies, they must just be starting to stream through now :thumbup:

Well I got a blueberry today and some other bits and bobs, but still no bedbugs!! She has paid me for the wild child now, and says she will reclaim from post office, but it still seems dodgy to me, that she told me for 2 weeks she was going to post them, then when she does they get lost?! Hm.

Who was it again Kirsten?

OT but someone has put in the first bid on Marks landrover on eBay!! :happydance:

Now all we need is a bidding war so he gets more than he needs for it and gives me some moneyyyyy!!

There are now 106 people watching it so I'm hoping for a crazy finale in 3 days when the bidding expires!!!!!

cheeky cow, what did she pay ya? it is weird she paid even tho she said shes sent it :|

Femme was your cow bb sent normal post or recorded? .... if recorded shes probably sent Lu's recorded too so might have a tracking number?
if not Lu, then as squishy mcmishington said just wait the 10 days and ask for refund x did you pay gifted or normal?

this is why i was asking about paying gifted the other week...
paying the fees does offer buyer protection for refunds x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->