Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I wouldnt pay £15 for one withotu the insert!
I just paid £12 for a practically brand spanking new fire opal one with insert (seriously must have only been worn twice?!) and I will normally pay £6-9 for one without an insert depending on condition.

Well, I've pmed her... looks like she was being sneaky! Thought it was too much.

Update on AllStarTiger, she has apologised and said it was because she had a sick baby but she knows she should have PMd just to update...so I think I'll just not leave feedback either way.
Well, I went to visit my friend and her 3 month old little boy today and came back at 5.30pm to find a Royal Mail slip through the door for three packages!!! Booooo!

oooh 3 packages:)

well i have PM'd allstartiger telling her tht i'm not happy and i will be leaving negative feedback as she lied to me.... lets see what her excuse is.........

£12ish seems to be the going rate with an insert for blueberrys x

Yeah I have bought and sold good condition blueberries with an insert for £12 ish. :)

cow print onesize bb £13 https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=41244 ;)

cow print onesize bb £13 https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=41244 ;)

I saw this last night, so bloody tempted to buy it but holding out hope my CNT woman isn't scamming me...

i dunno what to say Lu, you could message her and ask what address shes posted to?

i dunno what to say Lu, you could message her and ask what address shes posted to?

I messaged her yesterday but no reply yet, looks like she hasn't been on CNT since Monday. Hopefully it's just my ridiculously slow postie.

i dunno am in same boat,
paid for bb and dreamscape nearly a fortnight ago, messaged mama yesterday, she said she posted on tuesday and most people had recieved them yesterday....

not me tho :| stoopid postman :|

Lu, if you dont get that BB I will hold onto a cowprint BB for you. I love them but I will have three once these new ones arrive plus cow print Ittis, a cowprint WN and one on order from Ellie so I am pretty sure I could part with one BB if yours doesnt turn up!

Booo what a disaster... i hate t when stuff like that happens..
At least be honest and fess up that you haven send it because you got caught up..

It spoils the fun waiting for a nappy for over 2 weeks!!! *unless it is from the other side of the world LOL

Lu, if you dont get that BB I will hold onto a cowprint BB for you. I love them but I will have three once these new ones arrive plus cow print Ittis, a cowprint WN and one on order from Ellie so I am pretty sure I could part with one BB if yours doesnt turn up!

Aww, thanks hon! :hugs:

Thats a whole lotta cow :rofl:

My millions of BBs are in the post on their way now...whoo! I cant wait....nappiessssssssss!
Also hoping that my WNNN, dreamscape and WNOS do eventually get here *sigh*

im gettin rather fooked off :|

i was in kitchen and looked out of the window and saw postie holding nappy sized packages

got all excited.. finally my dreamscape and bug is here, maybe my prizes, maybe my goodmama or my grobaby

the fecker walked right past my house

no post :(

Yeah am anxiously awaiting my swaps LOL

Go coming:
Designerbums dalmation
HL Parrot
2 UD'S :)
Cushie tushie
Wild Child Show pony
Itti AIO tiger

OMG DH is gonna kill me, i only just realized how many are in the way LOL

Users who are viewing this thread