Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Chase the postie down and whack him with a rolling pin!
Im always GUTTED when I have no fluffy post. Gonna be upset soon as Im possibly going to order the Ittis from Aus and then thats it...Im saving for the HL nappies so wont have fluffy post for WEEKS!!!

Btw, I'm posting your ittis today squish. Meant to do it yesterday but forgot the PO has a half day wednesday :dohh:

haha no worries, I randomly recieved an itti yesterday and couldnt remember who it was from....then I remembered I swapped it!

Im upset...I has no fluffy post :(

I've been waiting for the postman to bring me loads of things 4 aaaaages! :sad2: i can't even completely remember what i bought now! :

i know i'm waiting for two WN, a wetbag and some liners which i ordered a couple of weeks ago so surely should have been here by now?!

and a parcel from play.com (that was odered ages ago 4 my friends bday and hasn't showed up even tho another thing i ordered from play on the same day has grrr)

and couple of bits from ebay

i feel like theres something else that i've 4gotten?wacko: hmmm well that'll b a nice treat...if the postman ever comes!!!! i'm rubbish at waiting!
:mail:

I've had to start writing down what i'm waiting for and from who, cos I didn't even realise something from last month hadn't turned up till she messaged me saying it was returned to her! Oops!

So i'm still waiting on...

Strawberry fields itti
Giraffe itti
Cow mini Blueberry
Blue summer mini Blueberry
Lilac Little Kiwi nappy and wrap
LoveBunnys Hahtuvahullu (STUPID posties!)
Holdens Landing Owls
Swap from Squish
Ebay cheapie Moo!

and now... no more buying so I can save pennies for the co-op!!!

postman (well actually it was a post woman) just arrived with a package! it was a top from ebay tho so it wasn't my nappies,wetbag or liners (that i've been waiting weeeeeeeeks and weeeeeeeks 4!!!) :hissy:

O' nappies O' nappies where for art thou???

Sara, I got the ivory itti, thank you! :cloud9: Posted yesterday, received today therefore where the hell is my cow BB?? :grr: Still no answer to my pm so I've posted publicly on the thread instead, probably a bit naughty but I don't care!

I got my knitting needles :) anyone know somewhere to buy cheap wool just to learn with ? x

I got my knitting needles :) anyone know somewhere to buy cheap wool just to learn with ? x

ebay

also some charity shops sell it...a couple near me do

or u can unpick wool from old jumpers etc but that sounds like a lot of hard work to me :p

dont blame ya lu

im not happy none of my stuff came when most the stuff i posted yesterday has arrived :(

my babylegs came today from hong kong - they are so cute the designs are gorgeous!!

i also got a dress i bought yesterday morning to wear out sat so well done royal mail for getting it to me on time!! :)

Hooray one of the parcels at the post office was my Wee Notions princess pads and wet bag :dance:
The others were my Mypouch and my Flip disposable inserts...now just to decide whether it is feasible to use the Flip sposie inserts at hospital instead of taking dispicables...what do you lovely folk reckon? Will the Flips fit a newborn or perhaps the inserts would fit my teeny tiny proraps with the umbilical cord cut out?

depends how big baby is. If baby is 9lb+ you should be fine but any smaller and youd struggle with flips esp keeping them away from umbilical.
Id probably go with some tiny prefolds and wraps :)

OK right now i am waiting for:

Strawberry spot itti from donnas shop - this may be the package i need to ollect from delivery office
4 naughty baby nappies off ebay
Plum mini lala and clementine BGv3 from lovebunny

Right i am officially stalking the post man!

Expensive business this stash building - must try out every type of nappy going :haha:

Hi I have just ordered a mei tai baby carrier form funky slings :happydance: cant wait, should be here early next week :happydance:

Oww i should be getting my WC and Itti today :D (that is if my house doesnt get skipped and i see the post man in time befor ethe dogs scare him off LOL)

I got a goodmama and my new bedbug today :happydance: and a blueberry yesterday :D

my big stack of BBs are on their way......that should mean a postie in a VAN!!

Amazing post this morning!!! :happydance: after nowt for days!

Spotty blueberry
Red upsy daisy (just in time for the wales match, i got in trouble when lo wore a green flip for the last match and ireland won :haha: )
black wonderoo
blue swaddlebee
none of which i tried before so dead excited!

also a bunch of super soft bamboo inserts and squares

now STILL waiting foe 3 WN wraps i bought over 2 weeks ago :growlmad: she reckons shes sent them though...
and my nappywrapstore order

now just buying a hh and a bigger sized itti as the small one just getting a bit too small ... might have to sell it on maybe :cry:

hope the postie is kind to everyone today! (mine was in a van heheh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->