Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I got a chocolate UD and a big bundle of different balls of real wool (merino etc) whic I got from Ebay for £1.40. So I'm pretty happy x

I hate Sundays....no mail day.

I want fluff on Monday...my BBs best turn up *shakes fist at RM*

2 drybibs arrived today that I thought I'd ordered last night, either babykind were in the area or I got it wrong! :/ They're alright though, fairly impressed. I bought lots without poppers for cheaps and poppered them myself! :D

How fab is this thread?!
Today I ordered a mini cow print Blueberry *sighs* cannot wait to use it!! Yippee!!
Oooh, I'm also waiting for x3 Motherease, some washable breast pads and a Lactivist t-shirt....oooh, exciting stuff!!

:( Boo for Sundays!! :haha:

Tomorrow I better get my cowprint BB or I'll have a hissy fit :hissy: Also waiting on a popin :)

Got all excited when I had an email from WN this morning (was thinking 'that was quick!') but it was just to say my invoice has been printed :dohh: So excited. I've never actually ordered from WN before (except to get an insert for Sezzle's easter nappy :D) and can't wait for the fluff! :happydance:

Monkeh when did you order?
Boo for sundays i still have fluff on the way and a wn order that should be here soon.

Tomorrow I should get baby legs and lanolin a d on Tuesday ry's new longies which are so cute I think I might cry! Will need to order something for the rest of the week :haha:

Haha doesn't it depress you when you know there is no fluff on the way, but then i love it when fluff comes and you've forgotten you have ordered it lol.

I want more fluff NOW!

Hmm... what can I order? I fancy trying an Issy Bear.....

I ordered a mini la la yesterday :D and I'm waiting for my ecobubs from Sam. Yay! Oh and a LLS night nappy which cost me my nappy money for the next month :wacko:

my 2nd pair of woolly pants arrived yesterday along with my long awaited bamboozle stretchies (why did i order the smaller size ? baby was less than 9lb when i ordered the darn things, she got bigger cos they took so long...)

i plan to use them together at night but popped them on her in the afternoon to try them out, husband told me to 'take off the ugly pants' :cry: (i took them off but put them back on at the next nappy change :winkwink: me likey woolly pants !

My Issy Bear Cheetah is somewhere lonely waiting to be delivered!! Poor thing! Still not sure if we're going to get on with them or not but worth a try!

Have also just ordered a spring daisy BB, I missed out on buying another mini lala today due to lack of paypal pennies sigh, probably for the best.

I do have my eye on a wn for Chloe's easter present!!

I got my blue spotty itti today...cute!
Still no sign of the BBs though :(
Looking forward to getting my WC workhorse and two more WNNN whoo PLUS I bought four ellas house bumhuggers as they were 50% off. Fluffy postttt

I've got no post today, fluffy or otherwise. This is getting ridiculous. I want my cowprint BB!! :hissy:

Nothing exciting for me just more stock for me to eye up lol!

Think I'm only waiting on some sposie flip inserts :happydance:

Postman looked a little sorry for himself as it's chucking it down and he produced 3 little parcels out of his bag for me and a handful of letters!!

Issy cheetah look lush, cant wait to do next nappy wash (only did one yesterday, sigh!)

I keep seeing photos of Mini La La's, they look cute, do they fit well? I haven't got any fluff on the way now (except for the hahtuvallu that the RM have STOLEN!) so maybe I should order me one...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->