Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Today brought:

1 soaring sheep longies, they're gooorgeous! Shame they won't fit until she's like 18m... :lol:
1 palm and ponds strawberry nappy

Waiting on:
1 pink ecobubs
1 Dalmatian UD
1 Leopard print UD
1 Cow print ebay cheapy
1 peppermint itti
1 longies set

Thinking about buying from the happy lemur... uh oh.

Still no BB. No post at all actually. I was out all day and was hoping I'd come back to fluff, but nope :(

femme i see you have a dalmatian UD coming, i tried one today was lush, i popped a pic in cloth bums

Got my popin today (thanks Maffie) but still no sign of the BB. It's been two weeks tomorrow since I bought it, and I was told she was sending it first class on Saturday (which obviously didn't happen) how long do I leave it before I just say 'forget it' and ask for a refund?!

also... he's just pooped in the popin which I literally put on him 2mins ago! :dohh:

i think that means he like it... :rofl:

contact whoever sent it again and say it didnt arrive today. Did she send it this saturday just gone? If she did then say you will contact her again on Sat if its not arrived by then. Royal Mail need you to leave it ages before you can claim but you can probably push er for a refund when you get to the middle of next week

Got this reply:

'sorry its going today we have had chicken pox (well the kids have) :roll:
dh is home today so i can go out (am looking forward to it actually!!)

cheers!'

Wish she'd actually told me this in advance rather than just keeping me waiting. Well, we'll see if it arrives over the next couple of days...

Yay! my Itti's arrived! (Thanks Twiggy!) :dance: and so did my Ellaroo!! :happydance: but I can't open that as its addressed to my OH for my b'day on Friday and he'll murder me if I open it early! :lol:
Now to wait in all day for my new laptop to be delivered.,

yay! Im glad they're going to a good home...! Was so sad to see them go, they're my favorite nappies!!

damn you chicken legs!! :dohh:

Postie brought my WC Workhorse (though the packaging was poop and its damp....its hung up to dry out, poor nappy) my NB medium wrap and a BB medium insert with the little leather Shoo shoos I bought...they are soooooooooooo cute!
No sign of BBs yet....:(

Oh...does anyone else have a massive collection of royal mail rubber bands? I have so many Im thinking of asking the RM if they want to buy them back!!!

My baby legs arrived and they are to girly i feel like crying as they are beautiful but dh says nope

nothing for me personally just lots of stock :happydance:

Squish which shoo shoos have you got (Noah has whale ones)

saw a noah's ark dreamscape on cnt and missed it :cry:

my BB dalmation has arrived, i think i prefer my upsy dalmation

not exciting i kno but i got my sposie flip inserts today, packing them away for holidays :thumbup:

Donna that is cheating lol, we are taking loads of different ones with us god help customs if they even try manhandle them :blush:

Well I waited in till 1.00 then had to go out. Got back to find a red card!

So now have to wait till Friday to collect whatever it is. Hoping its my melkaj mei tai :happydance:

Will be really funny if its the original 4 naughty babies after the second lot arrived yesterday :haha:

Also still waiting on bum huggers and a swim nappy, think thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->