Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

were they on a buy it now at that price or did u win them @ auction out of interest?

buy it now and I paid £20 for postage.....so I ASSUMED it would be sent tracked.

Squishy, sounds iffy... I'd get on her case and tell her off. Also, I'll assume you're getting one for Freddie and not C when you say "boys" :rofl:

Today brought my 2 UDs

Waiting for:
Large AIO Moo itti (lulz... might be a while)
Med SIO Moo itti
Fuschia itti
Purple itti
Yellow itti
Turquoise itti
Lime itti
Ivory itti
Pink ecobubs
2 AIO Mutts (Also a while away)

:o ... crap that's a lot.

where did u get you moo itti's femme i neeeed some!

the large moo ittis are coming from Aus as its the only place to get em!

"Boys" Is Theo, Freddie and C....I want to get them all one each.

Im gonna chase her pretty hard about it next week as it really should have been sent through a courier for the amount I paid for postage.

Yea i thoguth that tbh, as far as i knew the Uk supplier is totally out and don't think they'll be getting more :cry:

they are and they arent getting more. Even Itti in Aus only have Large Moos left!
Its at this point Im glad I have two medium Moo ittis :) The Moo Itti is the one SIO Im not selling LOL I think I can cope with one set of inserts to snap in LOL

Yea i thoguth that tbh, as far as i knew the Uk supplier is totally out and don't think they'll be getting more :cry:

Some very lovely lady offered the medium to me as swaps for my GM on CNT! Squish probably bought hers like ten years ago :rofl:

I got a medium AIO when AIOs first came out in the UK and the SIO from Donnas shop not that long ago...I am pretty sure it was the last medium moo itti in existence available to buy....

Wasn't evansmummy was it? The cow left me a poorly spelled neg feedback... I hope she chokes on her insert :rofl:

No, it was 'TheNatty'. She has 100% pos feedback though which made me think she'd be a good seller!

It's in the fluffy easter bunnies group discussion boards...

Think I'm gonna write a complaint pm to thenatty and see what she says. I hate complaining, but the more I think about it the more annoyed I am!

and where is the fluffy easter bunnies thing....I hate facebook LOL

Hmm... think you need to be invited to it actually? I dunno, don't know how groups work lol.

Femme im surprised the Eocbubs hasnt arrived yet!!!

BTW Kirsten i received your CT 2 days ago :D it's a bit different then the Bumblebee i have but it may be because that one is older?! In any case, we are very happy with it.. i hope your ecobubs arrives soon babe!

Im posting the Bubblebubs on Tuesday... i wanted to do it yetserday but got stuck and now everything is closed :dohh: so sorry!!!!

I just figured it takes a while from distant shores :lol: I'm sure it'll turn up! Do ecobubs need wraps? If so, are they good night nappies? xxx

Oh, that reminds me Sam the WN hasnt arrived yet either, just so you know Im not being ignorant and not telling you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->