Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

not exciting i kno but i got my sposie flip inserts today, packing them away for holidays :thumbup:

Donna that is cheating lol, we are taking loads of different ones with us god help customs if they even try manhandle them :blush:

It is a bit i know but i don't think it will be much fun with cloth nappies on a 9 hour flight and i don't want to buy any sposies so them inserts were the compromise :blush:

got my cowprint BB in today (was posted yesterday afternoon) and it's got no bloody insert!! :hissy:

:cry: Should have asked. It didn't specify on the thread, but I thought that by paying £13 I'd be getting the insert...

...and the inside has some (albeit light) staining too.

Sigh.

ohh boo monkeh can you send her an email and complain> thats horrible :(

Not sure complaining would do much good.

I'll go post in the 'good/bad/ugly' fb discussion though...

Monkeh, i might have an insert for ya, if the mama gets back to me (i just gone to buy 2 inserts but i only need 1)

Oh, it's a discussion on the fluffy easter bunnies fb group where we say who we've bought from on cnt and if they were good/bad/ugly! :lol:

Oh no Monkeh that's rubbish.

Just got some right good deals on nm, got me a puddlekins, fuzzi daisy print and possibly a wnos and a goodmama :D All for swaps :D

It's getting silly with this whole asking if a nappy comes with an insert before buying thing. I mean they are sold with the inserts new and you cant use them without an insert so I think its only right they come with the insert unless stated. And I think if people are selling them for more then £10 without an insert that's just cheeky!!

/rant over lol

xx

Wasn't evansmummy was it? The cow left me a poorly spelled neg feedback... I hope she chokes on her insert :rofl:

Wasn't evansmummy was it? The cow left me a poorly spelled neg feedback... I hope she chokes on her insert :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Remind me never to annoy you!!

My postie brought me a pink swim nappy from Kirsten.

Went to collection office with my red card and got......my lovely melkaj mei tai :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Action pics to follow once Leila is well - she has some tummy bug with d+v and was sick on the moby the other day so no way is she going near this till she is better :haha:

:o can you believe the cheeky bleeding mail peoples having friday and monday off :o

feckin liberties

:rofl:

I still have no BBs :( Im starting to think they aint coming, its been two weeks since she said she posted them.

I DID get the BB wrap from Dee and my two new WNNN today....so that was extremely exciting.

lol @ Femme

:hugs: Boltonlass hope she's better soon hunny x

AS- bad news about the BB, sorry they not arrived :hugs:

No post for us today :cry:

:| squishy :|

does she have a tracking number?

i bought some replacement nappies so im waiting for

a cushie tushie in blue dots
a minkee magic all in lilac
a blue daisy issy bear
some wipes

:D

No...no tracking number.....she sent standard parcels she says which is 3-5 working days and she posted two weeks ago today.
I sent her a message to tell her they still werent here. I need it sorted as its a lot of money tied up in those, Id been relying on selling a few to put towards the HL co-op....I might not be able to get the lovescapes I want for the boys :(

wtf?

standard parcels arent insured,
i know recorded delivery is up to £30

surely she should have sent recorded/special going off the value :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly