Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

squish i think i invited you to the fluffy swap group on FB ..will do it again as i;m sure you will wanna join in with the next one!! LOL

Sara - can i join fluffy swap group please[-o<

Feeling left out of fluffiness at the minute cause Leila in sposies while she has a tummy bug - all my lovely fluff is washed and sat on the chair begging to be used :cry:

:happydance: Oooh just noticed i am now over 100 posts - not bad for a serial lurker :haha:

omg Kelly are you not on there either....sorry :blush: i will add you now :)

ok so now i'm waiting for a monkey foot wetbag in Large, 2 Ellas house, an Eco bubs (gonna give these another go!) and my Mutt from Donna:)

I mucked up the discussion board ROFL...be warned I will do that a LOT....

LOL now im waiting for

2 mutts and 2 longies :dohh:

Why is it so hard not to buy stuff.. seriously!!!! It's like an addiction...

im waiting for tons!! i cant even remember what im waiting for cos i got too bloody finger clicky happy the past week :blush: i need to bloody save!!!!! someone take my finger away please

x

i'm sure the other day you only had like 30 :rofl:

phew i almost thought you girls were talking about nappies instead of posts!!!! :dohh:

LOL i was like WHA?! 100 nappy's.. she's only 4 month just like Cole :rofl:

whats wrong with having over 100 nappies.....*looks innocent*

phew i almost thought you girls were talking about nappies instead of posts!!!! :dohh:

LOL i was like WHA?! 100 nappy's.. she's only 4 month just like Cole :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well if we should have as many nappies as posts then some of you would really be in trouble :haha:

Hey hum 20 nappies down 80 to go!!! Must get collecting :happydance:

:blush: not exactly anything yet the thought of 100 nappies in the bedroom would crack me up ;)

im on half of that and am struggling to use them all till the next wash LOL

hehe, I have a massive rotation system in use, I have twenty drying twenty in the machine twenty in the nappy bin and then whatever left Im using....fluff towers are the way to go for storage!

Anyway to get back on track - I am now waiting for:

Jungle critters monkey foot wet bag
turquoise daisy fuzzibunz
2 bumhuggers
chocolate and lilac spotty upsy daisy from rachel
doggy mutt nappy via donna - be a while yet
maybe a ring sling if i get it
original 4 naughty babies if they ever turn up - if they do do i keep quite about them or be good and let the seller know :muaha:

Thats not too bad. With these few i should have enough nappies to be able to wash only twice a week :happydance:.

Was getting ridiculous washing every 2 days, especially with mainly flips cause they are so small i was having to find other things to wash with them just to make it worth running the machine.

Everything I'm waiting for is going to take weeks to come!

Blue paisley WNNN
Custom WNAI2 x 2
Custom WN wrap (for my cousin's little girl)
Giraffe Itti from Aus
Moo Itti from Aus
HL stuff which hasn't even been ordered yet :rofl:

haha I hate waiting ages.....Think Imma go crackers waiting for the Aus Ittis, HL and the Mutt too LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->