• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Hope you like the stretchie bamboozle as much as I like them (if not can I buy it ROFL!)
I have another parcel...postie took it to wrong house!! BAD postie! Neighbour tried to bring it round but I went out to check the horses and when I came back and tried them they had gone out...argh! I want to know if its my dreamscape!!

It is super soft and stretchy, but I'm not liking the 2 parterness! If it was an AIO/2 lined it that material I'd be in heaven but :S

I just dont think I like the fact she ends up getting clammy around her waist and with the wrap over the top, the doubled up velcro just seem really stiff and hard over her belly. Am not convinced its for us, I think it will end up being the very last nappy I reach for!!

Get yourself some wool :) I use wool shorties over it....perfect.

Hope you like the stretchie bamboozle as much as I like them (if not can I buy it ROFL!)
I have another parcel...postie took it to wrong house!! BAD postie! Neighbour tried to bring it round but I went out to check the horses and when I came back and tried them they had gone out...argh! I want to know if its my dreamscape!!

It is super soft and stretchy, but I'm not liking the 2 parterness! If it was an AIO/2 lined it that material I'd be in heaven but :S

I just dont think I like the fact she ends up getting clammy around her waist and with the wrap over the top, the doubled up velcro just seem really stiff and hard over her belly. Am not convinced its for us, I think it will end up being the very last nappy I reach for!!

Get yourself some wool :) I use wool shorties over it....perfect.

The last thing I need now is a wool addiction! I'll probably end up selling it once I have my next stash clear out.

xx

you are a stronger woman than I!
I now have more little weeds and some BBs anda Flip Organic to wait for...must now find more things to sell!!

your OH? can always do a BOGOF with mine and split the money!!

xx

Please bring me my cow print fleece soaker with matching wipes, 2 custom weenotions, lots of nappies that I haven't even ordered but want anyway and not a bent in half moonpig card that specifically says DO NOT BEND on the envelope!

well i'm only waiting for my Ellaroo Woven and a WN and Mutt now.....:( tho i must be a very good girl and not buy anything for a while....i double promised Rob i wouldnt tho.....i'm officially being made redundant in a few weeks so i'll have a few pennies when that comes thru !!! :happydance:

sara

xxxxxx

My Gro baby came today :happydance: uber cute!

Still waiting on my easter nappy though and for my store I'm waiting on our muttaqins to be dispatched :thumbup:

Sara: :hugs:

Please let the postie bring my ittis today!! I'm missing having him in ittis :(

Still waiting on the Bambinex all in one - still not sure why I ordered this!
Pink camo BBOS
A new BIGGER nappy bucket
and a mandarin Gro Baby seemed to fall into my shopping basket yesterday and I didnt notice! I was only buying some of that foaming wipes stuff!! oh well....:)

A million little weeds inserts LOL....
plus all the other stuff, some more BBs, a Flip Organic and um...something else LOL

I just bought a cowprint BB from CNT for £11.50, so excited!! It's onesize hook and loop, anyone use those ones before?

Yayyyy, Ittis!!! :happydance:

(plus my last easter bunny thing yay!)

yup, i have one,

i dont think the minky is as nice as ittis but their still cute

i want to swap mine for a poppers one though tbh, i hate applix lol

I just bought a cowprint BB from CNT for £11.50, so excited!! It's onesize hook and loop, anyone use those ones before?

yeap I have one. Piccie on the pic thread of Theo with it on somewhere.
The minky isnt as nice as Ittis as Sezzle says but for that price bargain :) I prefer my BBs with poppers!

my posties a bum

no fluffy mail for me :(

i missed tots group to wait for him too lol
oh well always tomorrow

{dreamscape, bedbug (another), 2 wraps and matching dresses}

Just seen postie over the other side of the street, wanted to shout out the window to him but resisted the urge, was also trying to see if his postie bag looked to be bulging with nappy shaped parcels but couldnt see.

He had better work his way down the road and back up our side quick! Maybe I should ask him if he'll start doing our side of the road first ;)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->