Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Argh, got a response to the pm I sent on CNT. Apparently she thought that £13 was reasonable for a BB with no insert. And 'I hope the stain suns out for you'.

Ah well, nothing to be done I suppose, except not buying from her again.

Oh, here's another...

usually if it doesnt say 'with insert' it doesnt have one :-? ive never bought one with an insert preloved or new, and they are not supposed to very good anyway?

it cost £22 new (if memory serves me) so i dont think it was unreasonable.

i will however make sure to put 'does not include and insert' in the future though, if it would cause confusion to other cnt members :hug:

Argh, got a response to the pm I sent on CNT. Apparently she thought that £13 was reasonable for a BB with no insert. And 'I hope the stain suns out for you'.

Ah well, nothing to be done I suppose, except not buying from her again.

Oh, here's another...

usually if it doesnt say 'with insert' it doesnt have one :-? ive never bought one with an insert preloved or new, and they are not supposed to very good anyway?

it cost £22 new (if memory serves me) so i dont think it was unreasonable.

i will however make sure to put 'does not include and insert' in the future though, if it would cause confusion to other cnt members :hug:

Is she for real? She really has took the piss, ooo she has piddles me off let alone you.
Big :hugs: hun xx

She didn't mention the stains but it arrived stained? That's not on... regardless of the sneaky lack of info regarding inserts. I'd tell her you'd like a small refund or you'll be messaging admin as that's unacceptable.

exactly, it specifically says that you have to mention any flaws :dohh: some people have no shame

x

hahaha, you remind me of the guy off in the night garden, ''what a big ponk!''

:rofl:

x

If it has stains then complain to admin if she wont give a partial refund....
They come new with inserts for £20-£22, the inserts to buy new are about £6 so that means a brand spanking new outer with no insert should be between £14 and £16 retail.
Why would someone pay £13 for a used one when they could buy a brand spanking new one with brand spanking new insert for as little as £7 more (and thats if you dont go somewhere they are on offer at £18/19!)
I bought a practically new BB WITH insert for £12, others in more 'used' condition with inserts for £10/£11 and ones without inserts for no more than £8 and as little as £4.

I am wondering if everyone should PM the admin there and ask if it could be a rule on the site to specify with or without inserts.

I am wondering if everyone should PM the admin there and ask if it could be a rule on the site to specify with or without inserts.

I think it's a good idea.

Will pm her again and ask for a partial refund once I've had my dinner. Argh, I hate confrontation. Totally puts me off buying preloved :(

The new flip colours are rubbish, they're just faded versions of the current colours except the butternut. OH was hoping for some purple ones, bless him. Think I'm maybe getting him hooked! He was asking about a custom WN with her nickname on :D

The new flip colours are rubbish, they're just faded versions of the current colours except the butternut. OH was hoping for some purple ones, bless him. Think I'm maybe getting him hooked! He was asking about a custom WN with her nickname on :D

I like the yellow - not so bothered about the others. Wonder if you could dye them, or maybe fabric paint is the way to go - customised flip covers :rofl:

Ive just started buying nice wraps and using them with the flip inserts - makes them a bit more exciting.

Maybe you should let him loose on the WN site, he might not be able to decide and you could end up with loads of new nappies :haha:

:lol: I highly doubt that! But, good plan about letting him choose. Might be hideous though! I can see it now "So... orange cuddlesoft.... er... white inner is fine... and blue embroidery! oh and a cat! haha... cute!" :/

:rofl: i might try letting rob loose with WN...i usually let him 'choose' a part of it (with my swaying ) :haha: and i think even if i ordered something completely different he wouldnt know it wasnt what he chose anyway! LOL...tho it would be interesting to see what came ! LOL

i got paul to pick an ellas house bumhugger the other day and he picked the same one id picked :smug:

x

I was asking my OH to helop me choose an embroidery for the new WN I ordered today...he just panicked and said "Choose whatever YOU want dear"

jup thats just like mine, hed rather let me do thats stuff as he is SOOOOO indecisive! LOL

Well, I was asking him about his ideas and he said purple with white writing, so I was like... "OK, sure about white?", "mmmmmmmmmmmnooo??", "What about gold", "Yes, I meant gold..."

I should just leave him to it or I might as well design it myself but it's really going to be an interesting one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->