Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I'm tempted to get a Mutt, but not sure I can justify it atm when I've just spent a fortune on WN, Ittis and about to spend a fortune on HL :lol:

I'm tempted to get a Mutt, but not sure I can justify it atm when I've just spent a fortune on WN, Ittis and about to spend a fortune on HL :lol:

I figgured its my first custom, im not getting any ittis from aus or any from the HL coop. Am staying away from weenotions though - so tempting - will maybe treat myself after next payday (end april).

What i really want are the new flip colours to come out :cloud9: then wih a few of those and a few more inserrts my stash will be complete (thats the theory anyway) and i have been practical and gone mainly for BTP size.

Lol ...well i was only gonna get a playscape or two from the Holdens Co op as they havent been fitting too well but we had a breakthrough lastnight and her Bedbug fit like a dream ...i think its cos i threatened to sell them to fund more WC's so i might have to get a couple more....will have to see what the bank balance is like when our slot comes up !!!

i've got a itti from aus coming but that is a pressie off of jon but he doesn't know yet :haha: and some muts which come just after my hols so i can use the money i don't spend whilst away. My worst one is wn as i know for £13 ish i can have a custom one and the animal print ones are £11 atm so i had to have a couple.
I am on a ban in 2 weeks tho so i must spend now lol plus i want a wrap sling lol

Im rubbish at fluff bans. Though Im being REALLY good atm and only spending what I have got by selling the SIO Ittis...Im a good girl!
I have loads of night nappies now so Im not sure whether to get any dreamscapes/bedbugs at all....its not worth buying toddler sizes yet! Might stick with playscapes and the lovescapes and OBV blankets...Im not sure!

I need night nappies. I have none! I use bamboozles atm but they're not cutting it anymore.

Might sell my girasol for funds. Only got it recently but I just don't use it... :shrug:

Monkeh, what's your girasol like? Keep me in mind if your selling it (I will have to check how many pennies I got in my Bday cards mind you) x

Have you bought any EH seeing as they are half price (under £5 a nappy!)

I saw the EH but haven't bought any. (yet) :lol:

Lfernie - uploading a piccy atm..

Girasol: (4.2m)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/Ebay%20stuff/IMG_1947.jpg https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/XanthusGail/Ebay%20stuff/IMG_1948.jpg

It is really lovely. Let me have a think if you want to sell but if someone else wants it let em have it cos it beeeeautiful x

Oh Monkeh thats gorgeous. Such a lovely colour. Not tried a woven yet but they are so pretty.

It is really lovely. Let me have a think if you want to sell but if someone else wants it let em have it cos it beeeeautiful x

Think I'm defo selling it. Seems a shame to have it sitting there barely getting used when someone could be using it properly! you have first dibs if you want it :flower:

Thanks, How much do you want for it? I'm expecting a couple of Bday cards with some pennies in so can I let you know tonite? x

Will pm you. (since the thread is now going a bit off track :lol:)

What are the new flip colours? Hmh... I only have 8 flips and OH seems to like them most so I can get away with buying moooore and more of them.

I hate bank holidays, can't people just have more holiday allowance? :(

What are the new flip colours? Hmh... I only have 8 flips and OH seems to like them most so I can get away with buying moooore and more of them.

I hate bank holidays, can't people just have more holiday allowance? :(

In the US there are 7 colours:

Blossom
Butternut
Twilight
Grasshopper
Zinnia
Moonbeam
Ribbit

Pics here:
https://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=139&products_id=2220

I am holding out for the butternut and maybe grasshopper :happydance: