Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

haha leave him alone!!! you never know, you might like what he picks mwahaha, and if all fails, you dont HAVE to buy it :lol:

x

I actually feel like hiding from my postie I think he's sick of carrying parcels up the hill and how on earth do I tell my OH I have about 15 ish nappies due to arrive, he said yesterday if we have a box upstairts and downstairs doesn't that mean we have enough? :rofl: :haha: never!!!!!!

My postie brought me a lovely jungle critters monkey foot wet bag, turquoise daisy fuzzibunz nappy and mini eggs - YUMMY (thanks donna). Bet he thinks im a lazy skank though cause he had to bang on the door to wake me up - this was at 10am :rofl:

haha our postman always wakes us up at half ten, he has parcels for us all the time cos im so bloody click happy lately lol, he must wonder what the hell it is im constantly getting :haha:

x

Mine is nosey but I dont tell him, he actually said are there days you are out and I said im usually in on mat keave. I think he wanted to leave them at the local post office. Im sure he hopes im out.

:haha: my postie takes them to my mums and he knows what they are and gets excited about them...him and my mum are buddies though and thats why I make everything go there :haha:

My postie is a cheeky git... he came at 10am once when Molly was a newborn and I answered the door in my dressing gown and he said "Must like your sleep, you" to which I said "Er, I have a baby... I like it when I can get it" :lol: grumpy cow. Now he comes at 3pm and I'm sometimes still in my dressing gown :lol: ah well...

Waiting for:
10 ittis
1 Ecobubs
2 Mutts
1 LLS UDNN
4 hemp inserts

...and counting! :haha:

My postie brought me a lovely jungle critters monkey foot wet bag, turquoise daisy fuzzibunz nappy and mini eggs - YUMMY (thanks donna). Bet he thinks im a lazy skank though cause he had to bang on the door to wake me up - this was at 10am :rofl:

your welcome. U like the bag? I nearly sent you the lilac fuzzi, it was only when i packed it i thought uhoh and had to redo it all :rofl:

N the mini eggs aren;t meant for easter it's naughty to eat before :nope:

As for posties, mine just hates me, i get a parcel a good 4/6 through the normal mail and probably 3/4 van guy and then parcelforce :blush: I'm always in my pjs tho, partly because some mornings i know he's coming and i daren't toodle off to get dressed coz i just know he'll come then, knock on the door wait 1 second n run off!

some mornings i know he's coming and i daren't toodle off to get dressed coz i just know he'll come then, knock on the door wait 1 second n run off!

Haha, I do this too, so I'm almost always in my pj's when the postie knocks. (unless I'm feeling awake enough to bother getting showered/dressed at 7am :lol:)

My old postie used to be good, when I had my own company there were some days I had 2 or 3 couriers at the door along with royal mail.

your welcome. U like the bag? I nearly sent you the lilac fuzzi, it was only when i packed it i thought uhoh and had to redo it all :rofl:

N the mini eggs aren;t meant for easter it's naughty to eat before :nope:

As for posties, mine just hates me, i get a parcel a good 4/6 through the normal mail and probably 3/4 van guy and then parcelforce :blush: I'm always in my pjs tho, partly because some mornings i know he's coming and i daren't toodle off to get dressed coz i just know he'll come then, knock on the door wait 1 second n run off!

The bag is lovely - will be perfect for dirty nappies when out all day (its so lovely it seems a shame to put dirty nappies in it :cry:)

Glad you realised about the fuzzi - i already have the lilac! Just need to get the green one now but i think ive spent enough this last week so that will have to wait.

Our postie always has his MP3 player on so i doubt he even realised i was in my doggy paw print dressing gown :rofl: if he did hes very professional cause he didnt let on.

Im going crazy....no fluff yesterday and now i have to wait til TUESDAY to get any...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Add another itti onto that list... :rofl:

What? It was a tiger print itti, I couldn't just leave it there...

Oh that large one? I almost did but because it was SIO I decided to hold fire as I have put dibs on Sezzles limited Ed Ittis already :rofl:

Yep! I just need SIO pretty in pink and strawberry fields now.

Ive seen the strawberry fields for sale somewhere...think it was ebay....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->