Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Sezzle i thought prizes were meant to come through customs as gifts?

Ive not had any reply to my message sin regards to nappies I hope it gets sorted soon I cant afford to lose £50

Ive not had any reply to my message sin regards to nappies I hope it gets sorted soon I cant afford to lose £50

Well my postie walked straight past my house this morning :cry:

But a postie in a van just came and brought me my ellas house bumhuggers - they are massive! Also my fabric to make my meitai and bag :happydance:

Squish your postie should be bringing you your loan nappies in a day or so!

Poor postie, he hates carrying round all my fluffy parcels LOL

Gifts over a certain amount have to be paid for :blush:

I hope you get your £50 too!

my nappies are sorted, lady got confused but im getting all the ones i paid for..... oooh :happydance a cushie tushie dance :happydance:

I got my soaker, waiting on lactivist tee, new scented lanolin & mutt 3sr x

Gifts over a certain amount have to be paid for :blush:

yeah WSS, gutted really but what can ya do:dohh:

customs can stick a charge on ANYTHING over £18 in value, prize/gift whatever, i rang and checked into it :(

Mmm, I was thinking I might start paying full price or only buying from you ladies. The condition of some of the nappies I've had...

Also, what's a crispy itti like? I'm confused about what goes crispy/crunchy? Is it like when bedbugs go stiff?

Today brought: Med moo itti!!! Fuschia itti and Purple itti! :D
Waiting on: 9 more ittis, an ecobubs, a zebra minky GK, 2 mutts, 1 raspberry truffle BB, 1 tutu cute bambooty (preorder! hurrah!) and either a refund for my wrinkly fuzzis (happened again!!!) or a fuzzi OS to replace them. Now, I think that's it...

Hmm.

woop for bambooty, i've been waiting on mine for months!

Femme...necklace :haha:

Mmm, I was thinking I might start paying full price or only buying from you ladies. The condition of some of the nappies I've had...

Also, what's a crispy itti like? I'm confused about what goes crispy/crunchy? Is it like when bedbugs go stiff?

Today brought: Med moo itti!!! Fuschia itti and Purple itti! :D
Waiting on: 9 more ittis, an ecobubs, a zebra minky GK, 2 mutts, 1 raspberry truffle BB, 1 tutu cute bambooty (preorder! hurrah!) and either a refund for my wrinkly fuzzis (happened again!!!) or a fuzzi OS to replace them. Now, I think that's it...

Hmm.

i do not like crispy ittis, its like the pul inside sticks to the inner and you have to pull it apart and it makes like a crisp wrapper noise when you squish it,
i bought most my AIOs new and 2 of them went like that and i got them changed, when new they have a 6 month guarentee

The more I think about it the more Im considering stopping buying preloved except from you lot! I have another MIA bedbug.....

I also have realised I think I double ordered some AIO Itti colours....doh!

squish, if you have any problems with the blue itti from give me a shout, its covered till june x

hokey cokey!
Um whilst Im at it, what other colour Ittis did I put dibs on from you ? I cant remember and I keep ordering Ittis !

ah ok, I thought maybe Id asked for other colours, couldnt remember!

errrrr I know Ive got red blue midnight and yellow....I really want turquoise peppermint jade chocolate....and then all the others cept the pinks and lilac if I find them at the right prices :rofl:

Is it me or do nappies on cnt seem to take ages to arrive? also a nappy i bought was described as new and id have to be blind to think it looked as new :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->