Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Are you aiming for the entire rainbow? :D

I keep umming and aahing about buying Ms cos I kept reading most people go from Smalls to Larges!

Do they? :o That sounds weird... Molly went into mediums earlier than most but only because I didn't want to buy more smalls if the mediums fitted (they didn't really - gaped on SIOs and outpeed AIOs but now, the SIOs are perfecto!). But the larges... they start at 22lb and the smalls finish at 16lb, that's a fair gap. I think maybe they'd fit on the waist (like the meds did on molly when she was too small for them) but the indicator is if they fit well in the leg, I have come to see.

i loved my itti rainbow :cloud9: gutted their not fitting properly now :( keeping my ltds just incase she changes shape lol

people go from small to larges because of the rise (so ive heard lol) people who prefer that higher rise go for the larges

Oh and not sure about the rainbow, I don't like all the colours and know I wouldn't reach for them soooo... I'd just be getting them to collect them. Am starting to like rockmelon, though. Hmm.

Is anyone having post bank holiday issues? I bought a wrap which was sent first class last wednesday, thought it would get here thursday, then saturday, then yesterday and it's not here today either. I go on holiday tomorrow morning for a week and wanted to take it with me so I'm a bit gutted it is so late.

Anyone elses stuff really delayed? Oh and I have had stuff that was sent at same time arrive, and seller assures me she posted weds. :(

medium itti's are my most popular seller! I do think it's the rise why people go from small to large tho as sezzle says

Oh and not sure about the rainbow, I don't like all the colours and know I wouldn't reach for them soooo... I'd just be getting them to collect them. Am starting to like rockmelon, though. Hmm.

Have u seen rockmelon in real life? I think it looks better than in the pics!

Sadly not, but I saw one on Daisy a few days ago and it looked lush! Her wee outfit helped, mind :D

Ohh Rockmelon is lovely! I wish the one I bought fit Caitlyn :cry:

I agree, the rockmelon is prettier in real life! I wasn't sure from the pics but now I like it :)

Rockmelon is pretty...I had two in small size because it was so pretty!
I still have Theos AIO smalls which he still fits fine, after worrying about then not lasting I think they will go a fair while longer yet. Hes been wearing his mediums too from about 12lb there is no way a large would go anywhere near him...wont do for MONTHS yet! I will get more use out the mediums than I have done the smalls certainly!

Is anyone having post bank holiday issues? I bought a wrap which was sent first class last wednesday, thought it would get here thursday, then saturday, then yesterday and it's not here today either. I go on holiday tomorrow morning for a week and wanted to take it with me so I'm a bit gutted it is so late.

Anyone elses stuff really delayed? Oh and I have had stuff that was sent at same time arrive, and seller assures me she posted weds. :(

Not really expecting anything tbh, anything i am i know was only posted yesterday really. Sometimes though my parcels, i can post one day and people report to get them on different days even though they were all the same. I suppose some areas might be more back logged than others :shrug:

Millions of nappies from Cheeks and Cherries!!!

I finally got my Taxi Circles Mini LaLa ordered along with 5 Ittis and two rattles, yay nappies!

Waiting on other Ittis, a bedbug, a slinky yoyo and...some other stuff....

stupid postie,... nothing, unless a letter that belongs to a completly different address counts!:dohh:

hmmm...
babylegs from femme
amber teething necklace from donna
custom made WN
some new nursing bras,

I am stalking the postie too, I am currently waiting on:

jade itti
midnight itti
Cow print blueberry

Hope they arrive today!!

my house is over run with parcels, panic!! :argh:

Well my postie bought me lots of bills but did bring me a jade itti as well so that makes up for the bills.

I have decided that Olivia needs a lime itti now.....

I gots my bargain BBOS blue camo today :)
Plus a heap of clothes and toys for Theo and some bottle teats for Freddie..hoorah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->