Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

nope :( I messaged the woman again but I didnt hear back from the last time.
I feel a paypal claim coming on

still waiting on muttaqins and longies!! Grr most of the stuff from the UK makes it here before the stuff ive ordered in NZ!!! Lazy b*stards..

coolababy's from cnt. 2 weeks and waiting.....
babylegs from femme
custom made WN

EDIT - postie just arrived with my coolababy's and the itti from squish! :dance:

Oh that sucks Squish, you were so looking forward to them!

Argh stalked my postie from the window today and all I got was an electric bill! Boo. Waiting on Issy Bear and Black Itti

I'm another one drifting away from CNT... i'm not sure why but more often than not my stuff is late, missing or crap *sigh*

Never been to CNT.

Erm, I'm waiting for

my WN SS,
2 Mutt's that I'm still paying for :haha:
And a Cowprint BB.

Got a pop in in the post today and 3 bills that I dont want to look at :blush:

Got my chocolate with lilac spot upsydaisy from Rachel. Lovely and strokable - going to try it on her when she wakes up :happydance:

Not really waiting on much else, mutt and blueberry via donna and a ring sling from naturalmamas but thats about it. Oh and the original 4 naughty baby nappies if they ever turn up.

Im still waiting for loads rofl.
Today I got WN from Lunaty, BBSS in leaopard print and GK Minky in giraffe (its CUTE!) and all the nappies back that I lent to Kota :)

No BBs :( No message back from her either *sigh*

Not even any junk mail today! No postie :hissy: no couriers :hissy:

am hoping it's all gonna arrive tomorrow FX!!

Today brought 4 ittis and an ecobubs! Lime, Turquoise and Yellow from Squish (thank youuu, they're lovely, like new even!) a jade from CNT and my ecobubs from Lunaty :D

Still waiting for: Ivory itti, pale pink itti, like a tiger itti, moo itti (from aus), 2 mutts, a blueberry cow print wetbag from sara, amber teething necklace, zebra print gk minky and a cow print ebay cheapy.

Thassit, for now... :blush:

im sat here waiting for the parcel force dude to come :p

got a snow fall cushie today and some liners and lanolin from clothbumsrus and a lovely minkee magicall,
i bought a large thinking they'd be the same size as the ittis, bloody hell i think i could get my 9 year old in it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->