Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Well i got back to find a delivery card but luckily they left it with next door - so i got a huge box containing:
2 flip wraps
2 packs disposable flip inserts
6 stay dry flip inserts
spring hippy dance babylegs
2 doidy cups - one for leila one for my niece

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Still got a red card to go to PO for - might go in a bit.Waiting on 3 bumhuggers, 4 wraps, 1 insert, 1 blueberry

Sorry that might be my fault :blush:

my third postie for today has just delivered a bottle of english whisky! :lol:

Well i got back to find a delivery card but luckily they left it with next door - so i got a huge box containing:
2 flip wraps
2 packs disposable flip inserts
6 stay dry flip inserts
spring hippy dance babylegs
2 doidy cups - one for leila one for my niece

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Still got a red card to go to PO for - might go in a bit.Waiting on 3 bumhuggers, 4 wraps, 1 insert, 1 blueberry

Sorry that might be my fault :blush:

Yeah its your fault that my letterbox isnt big enough to fit nappies through :rofl: thats a definite design flaw in my opinion.

Will got get it when leila wakes up - how exciting - now i need some matching babylegs :happydance:

damn royal mail... the postie normally comes at 11am, today the van came with my doidy cup at 12pm. i presumed at 2:20pm that i wasn't getting any other post so went to get audrey weighed - bloody postman came at 2:40pm with something to big to be rammed through the door so now i have to wait, grrr !

I HATE going the sorting office, so stupidly difficult to get too really! :grr:

Ours isnt to bad to get to now they moved it out of the town centre. Just annoys me how they write on the card to wait 48 hours - 2 days waiting when you know its lovely new fluff is not fun :cry:

design flaw in the nappies or your letterbox...me thinks letterbox! Get a cat flap instead :haha:

damn royal mail... the postie normally comes at 11am, today the van came with my doidy cup at 12pm. i presumed at 2:20pm that i wasn't getting any other post so went to get audrey weighed - bloody postman came at 2:40pm with something to big to be rammed through the door so now i have to wait, grrr !

Ours isnt to bad to get to now they moved it out of the town centre. Just annoys me how they write on the card to wait 48 hours - 2 days waiting when you know its lovely new fluff is not fun :cry:

my card says 24 hours but the time was 2:40pm and the place closes at 2:30 - they can bugger off if they think i'm waiting till friday, i'm going tomorrow ! and you can guarantee that postie will come whilst i'm there though :roll:

my card says 24 hours but the time was 2:40pm and the place closes at 2:30 - they can bugger off if they think i'm waiting till friday, i'm going tomorrow ! and you can guarantee that postie will come whilst i'm there though :roll:

oh do you not have to go into the city centre then? Thats gotta be easier! Hope u manage to get your parcel :flower:

finally got my order from cloth bums r us - i now have a full stash of fleece liners!! im a bit disappointed with them though... they seemed to be out of stock of loads of stuff, i ordered a diddy diaper size 2 and got sent a 'substitution' of a bamboo bumgenius size small, also ordered a small bumhuggers and got sent XL as that was all they had .... now i have extremes of sizes which dont fit! boooooo.

finally got my order from cloth bums r us - i now have a full stash of fleece liners!! im a bit disappointed with them though... they seemed to be out of stock of loads of stuff, i ordered a diddy diaper size 2 and got sent a 'substitution' of a bamboo bumgenius size small, also ordered a small bumhuggers and got sent XL as that was all they had .... now i have extremes of sizes which dont fit! boooooo.

return them and get a refund, they shudda asked first

i wasnt to impressed with the liners either, i know their home made but they could have been cut neater and the fluff from cutting could have been removed,
they do what their supposed to tho so im happy with what i paid for them x

Ooh I just ordered a Bambooty in hooty tooty print so I can't wait for that to arrive :D

that's just dense :nope:

oh do you not have to go into the city centre then? Thats gotta be easier! Hope u manage to get your parcel :flower:

Yeah its dead easy to get to and loads of parking so i dont mind even though theres always a huge queue.

I am now the proud owner of a cow print blueberry :happydance:
its so strokably soft and fluffy and a little bit sticky where the lolly got stuck to it :rofl: (came off with a baby wipe though) and it is now going round and round the washer so leila can wear it tomorrow (will find a dry insert to fit in it!)

oh no :dohh: i was deliberating about the lolly aswell! Sorry!! Stupidly picked up the wrong bag of sweets and got sticky ones instead :blush:

Where are people buying their bambootys from and are they gooood?

I used to own a company and when I had something out of stock I used to offer a substitute or a refund and used to pop a small freebie in for the inconvenience, how can someone just send anything willy nilly :wacko:

Im lucky with our parcels the sorting office is miles away in Stockport so we get ours left at the local PO (have a parcel awaiting me) and we only have to leave it 4 hours.

Right, if I don't get my WNs today I might actually cry! Come onnnn postie!!

I am waiting on my RT blueberry, no bills today Mr Postie please only fluff!!

I need fluff...moo itti, red and black itti, bedbug, dreamscape, Issy bear, cushie, mammy mades

Um....and probably other stuff I forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->