Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I really need to Hoover before sil comes round, yet I know if I do stupid postman will arrive and I won't hear the door! Where are you postie????

Sooooo annoying since it was sent first class on Monday along with the other parcel that I DID get. Where is ittttt?? *sniff*

oh monkeh, thats not good!"! come on WN's!!

todays postie bought my fleece liners and wipes, the bumbo tray and a fluffy blue easter bunny outfit for next easter! :lol: also got a dispatch notice for the lactivist t-shirt,. :dance:

I got shayas tot bots today :happydance: on a pre wash atm can't wait to start my real nappie adventure :)

Hurrah! Tiger itti, mini Lala and bambooty arrived!

Now just waiting on Issy bears and blw book.

my postie hasnt been yet :( Im hoping thats because hes having to lug a bit pile of parcels for meeeeeeee

I got a disptach email from WN yesterday, postie just brought bedbug and my recycled mini change bag

im trying to pick a new big change bag, umming and ahhing over oilily or juju be

Please bring me my WNSS peacock and large monkey foot wet bag pleaseeeee!!!

Stupid postman :(

today brought HLs!

Got the HL dreamscape and fleece lined bedbug (that I got weeks ago and the person "forgot" to post) its still all soft and squishy though so happy its here now!

Wonder where the Ittis I bought have gone....paid for them ten days ago.....

jus more stock here nothing for personal use :cry:

No fluff today.

But i did get an advert from asda - baby event is on again 20th April to 8th May - all the usual stuff. Was funny looking through it - nappies, dont need those, wipes, dont need those, jars of baby food, dont want those :rofl:

Oh I also got someone trying to get me to use their CTC and I think Im gonna as its £20 o love2shop vouchers and I still need to get Theo a jumperoo sooooo I reckon I could use the £20 in mothercare on that!

I got a £30 Mothercare Voucher with mine

CTC = CHild Tax Credit...I think

Typo....CTF Childtrust fund....Im still ill LOL

Ive just realised we can actually get £40 of vouchers :rofl: Im gonna set up £10 a month into it out of my account and OH going to set up £10 a month out of his so we get £40 of vouchers then off we go to get a brand new jumperoo.
Wonder if I could convince my mother to put £10 in as well.....

how come you're getting ctc vouchers? Have i misssed somethin? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->