Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I still haven't used Dexter's CTF voucher.... :blush: I have no idea where to put it. I'm confused.. :haha:

ahhh, we didn't get any vouchers but got a high interest account which i might look into changing now actually. I thought i was missing something with tax credits then lmao!

I'm just as bad, I kew what you meant and was still going on about CTC :rofl: seriously lost my brain with my placenta

Oh and Monkeh I think the Government set up something for you if you don't chose yourself with 6 months or something x

its 12 months from the date they send the voucher else they just do it anywhere.
Go with whatever offers the best voucher perks for you...no...seriously LOL. I put £20 in my older sons CTF account but I also put money into an ISA that was set up for him with inheritance money. We are going to do the same for Theo, afterall THEY get that money when they are 18 and you dont know what they are going to be like really and I dont fancy handing him 40k on a plate at 18!!

No fluff today.

But i did get an advert from asda - baby event is on again 20th April to 8th May - all the usual stuff. Was funny looking through it - nappies, dont need those, wipes, dont need those, jars of baby food, dont want those :rofl:

LOL ditto though might pop in as I like their babygrows and need a travel cot.

Well im kinda gutted, got a beautiful WN nappy cost alot and i thought it was blue and it isnt, was bluey in pic but it's lilac. It's too girly i think for Noah's bum :cry:

i'll take a pic and see what you all think, i thought id splash out as the embroidery was one i really wanted and the embroidery is a tenner :wacko: so when i saw this i jumped at it

off to find camera

go find and post piccie, probably not as girlie as you think at all!

its 12 months from the date they send the voucher else they just do it anywhere.
Go with whatever offers the best voucher perks for you...no...seriously LOL. I put £20 in my older sons CTF account but I also put money into an ISA that was set up for him with inheritance money. We are going to do the same for Theo, afterall THEY get that money when they are 18 and you dont know what they are going to be like really and I dont fancy handing him 40k on a plate at 18!!

oh i thought u had to be 16/18 to have an isa?

Yea i;d sort out your CTF before they do otherwise you'll geta duff deal!

Its in our name but its for them ...they just cant get their hands on it til we give it to them so its for uni/house deposit type stuff :)

It's girly isnt it

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/maffiebabe/DSCN0294.jpg

OH looked for the most ethical place to put the CTF, not a clue where though :rofl:

Maffie I don't think it's too girly, I'd put it on Darwin's bum :)

Id use it but I know my OH would deem it girly..but hes an idiot.

:rofl: i'll wash it and try it on him then decide, might be the shortest time ive had a nappy!

Collected form post office my PBPD nappy, a lil stinki, and a cream and choc marble wn

Liam prefers boy nappies on Caitlyn too but wont put a pink one if we have a boy :dohh:

We have a large WN in minkee orange with ooga booga patterns on it and he loves it. Yet I think it's boyish :dohh:

i put Aimees in a standard account with lloyds, on my coley they didnt send me a voucher but set one up themselves which i dont like as i think theres nothin left of it now :( stupid investers, my eldest will have what ive saved for her as she was born before the ctf came out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->