Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I dont mind if postie dosen't bring me fluff today i'd miss him anyway while out. (trust it to rain when im off out)

Can't believe i've got about 22 nappies to come at least im posting 13 today :rofl:

Am waiting on WN - will still be another week I guess but still hoping! Do you get a dispatch note or do they just turn up in the post like a surprise?

2 more Blueberries and 2 Pocket Bots to try, so much for me not buying any nappies until the end of the month, sigh!!

Oh and I just ordered a Connecta, hope I like it or it's £60 down the pan!!

WN send a dispatch email they send 2nd class. awww if i'd of known you were looking for a connecta I could of had a day out shopping in meadowhall/sheffield and let you try mine.

Aww thanks anyway hun, but if I dont like it and have to sell it then I can just spend the money from it on nappies!! xx

Right, I'm waiting on:
x 1 (International) Itti from Lunaty - haha
x 4 Itti's from Kota
x 2 Babylegs from nice lady on eBay
x 2 Itti's from FunkyClaire - x 1 purple x 1 Mooooooooo!!

Yippee!!

Postie brought me my mammymade, inserts and my large moo itti...whoo!

mine too *sigh* and i really need him to turn up today! Am sat here waiting patiently

Postie arrived with my very orange UD!

Waiting on,
2x mutts
3x WNA12
6x med ittis
1x VHC wild child
1x WNOS
2pr Huggs
ebay cheapy.

Postie caught me just as I was about to go out (good Noah for doing a oo and delaying me 5 minutes :rofl:)

I got today 4 WNAI2 and a GM :yipee:

I got my lime itti back from Ellie :D

Also a bill and a debt collection letter for some guy who I've never even heard of :shock:

Postie arrived with my very orange UD!

Waiting on,
2x mutts
3x WNA12
6x med ittis
1x VHC wild child
1x WNOS
2pr Huggs
ebay cheapy.

add a GHMILY WNNN to this and an WN Ooga Booga wrap to this. :dohh:

What's GHMILY? :blush:

Guess How Much I Love You...

https://gallery.me.com/morag_davidson/100570/IMG_0938.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web.jpg&type=medium&ver=12716890330001

Ahhhhhh. Thanks :D

Eeeee, I just got a wn dispatch email. (this is for the AI2 that my Mum bought for Dexter's b'day, and she thinks she's getting it to hang on to til his birthday, pfffft)

ooooh just found out a courier is coming with my a parcel containing 11 WN and 3 UD :yipee: but its coming tomorrow and I have baby massage :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->