Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Well my bb raspberry truffle has arrived and it is lush, lush, lush!! I love it nearly as much as the cow print. It is in washer as we speak with my nappy load so will take some piccies later or tom xxx

today brought my spotty dog cushie (its cute...best work this time round LOL) and the new set of inserts for my SIO Moo Itti so I can use it again...yayyyyy
I missing two Ittis I paid for ages ago best go see where they at!

No fluff again!

Waiting on:

3 ittis (Tiger, Strawberry and pretty in pink), 2 LLS, 2 Mutts (might be a while! haha) and an amber teething necklace.

:(

Am waiting on WN - will still be another week I guess but still hoping! Do you get a dispatch note or do they just turn up in the post like a surprise?

2 more Blueberries and 2 Pocket Bots to try, so much for me not buying any nappies until the end of the month, sigh!!

Oh and I just ordered a Connecta, hope I like it or it's £60 down the pan!!

oops, i've just done a spreadsheet up so i know what's coming and i'm waiting on 14 nappies and 2pr huggalugs.

Squish - dibs on the moo Itti when you come to sell it on!!xx

Am waiting on WN - will still be another week I guess but still hoping! Do you get a dispatch note or do they just turn up in the post like a surprise?

2 more Blueberries and 2 Pocket Bots to try, so much for me not buying any nappies until the end of the month, sigh!!

Oh and I just ordered a Connecta, hope I like it or it's £60 down the pan!!

WN send a dispatch email they send 2nd class. awww if i'd of known you were looking for a connecta I could of had a day out shopping in meadowhall/sheffield and let you try mine.

i am waiting for 10 happy heinys!!!
iiinnn...
burgundy, black, periwinkle, purple, butterflies, flowers, peace bears, kelly green, cheetah spots, and orange!!

Add a WN AI2 to that list and a night nappy/soaker that haven't been releashed yet so hush hush (reviewing).

Waiting on:

2 LLS, 3 ittis, 1 night nappy and matching soaker, a WN AI2, amber teething necklace.

Think that's it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->