Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

and I though I was bad ordering 3 the other day... :lol:

So my bambooty arrived yesterday :happydance: but DH saw it and I got right told off! He said we had an entire flip system so why would I need to spend £14 on more nappies?! I said I wanted to try one out that looks good for explosive poo containment but he replied with well the other 2 you tried didn't work eitther (itti + BG V3).

Grr he totally ruined the excitement of the lovely bambooty hooty tooty print!

awwwww.. my OH doesn't understand either.
I hope the bambooty contains the poop explosions so you can say "see,, i told you so" :lol:

ahaha yeah lets hope it works then you get to do the I told you so dance!

My OH rolls his eyes at me a lot. Should have seen his face when I was taking pictures of the fluff drying on the airer in the kitchen, something along the lines of "WTF???"

That's why I'm happy to have no OH :haha:

I'm waiting on:

3 ebay cheapies
Giraffe Itti from Aus
Dispatch note from wn
My lime itti back from ellie :D

My OH rolls his eyes at me a lot. Should have seen his face when I was taking pictures of the fluff drying on the airer in the kitchen, something along the lines of "WTF???"

hahaha.. that'd be the look my OH gave me then when I showed him the photos of your drying fluff! :haha:

I had the same look when I whined that I never have time to take a stash pic... :rofl:

:rofl:
Coz we only have flips I can't hide any new nappies. Damn him for changing LO's bum too, how dare he be so helpful!

stash pics take a lot of effort and time to organise! I keep trying but I cant carry it all upstairs to lay out on the bed....I started the other week and then Theo needed feeding so I had to give up and OH lobbed the lot into the cot and I was distraught as it took me AGES to put it all neatly so you could see them all!

I'm never going to get them all at once, so I'm going to have to settle for different pics like "Ittis", "Blueberries", "LLS" etc. CNT style!

I know, great deal. It means now though I am awaiting I think 5 WNAI2, 3 WNSS, 9 WNNN, 3 UD, 5 Wooldins, TB Wrap (still debating on a stretchie), a wet bag, a nappy bag and some inserts. So ive spent what ive made on nappies and much more in the last 24 hours :haha:

Dear mr postie...

please bring me anything (even bills!) and stop sending my post back as "gone away" because you are far too lazy to try to get in to my building.

*rant over*

I want my nappies :(

alright still waiting on :

1 Pop in
1 WNNN
1 Pumpkin sleepsack

Ohh and another million things i still have to post out :dohh:

people who are waiting for things off me, can you let me know if your stuff comes tomorrow, i think i sent to everyone (other than those ive emailed) but with my pregnancy / toddler brain lately i could be wrong lol

x

Please bring me pretty fluff Mr Postie,, todays set to be pretty crappy so some fluff would help cheer me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->