Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Oh no! That doesn't sound good!

I swapped something which got to the lady almost 2 weeks ago and I still do not have what she sent me, but she has messaged saying she thinks her hubby send it this week, I hope so! I only do swaps with people with good feedback though.

Hope you get a message back from her Lu :(

If you paid with Paypal and not by gift I would put in a dispute ASAP! Doesn't sound too promising so get the ball rolling to get your money back! x

Just got a pm back from her. She said she actually had 2 of them and was going to give one to her sister but got more interest than she'd expected so decided to sell the second one instead. Here's hoping that's true and we both get one Femme, otherwise paypal will be getting a dispute from one of us!

I dont understand the feedback thing in CNT...I got messages saying people had left me positive feedback and I was like ??????
I feel bad as I havent given anyone feedback because its too confusing....ROFL

lol squish, click their name and it goes to their profile where it has their feedback, if you click that you find the page to leave it.

to see yours, right at the top near your user name the control panel drops down, in there is the button for feedback x

Just got a pm back from her. She said she actually had 2 of them and was going to give one to her sister but got more interest than she'd expected so decided to sell the second one instead. Here's hoping that's true and we both get one Femme, otherwise paypal will be getting a dispute from one of us!

Got the same explanation... why bother explaining if it's actually a scam? Also... crappest scam ever if she only made £23 :lol:

oh dear, hope it isn't a scam ladies, i'm kinda surprised cnt doesn't have a min post count for selling but i suppose thats y they have the feedback section and advise not to gift.

oh no...i hope you all get your stuff you have paid for/swapped....i'm always a little dubious about swapping unless i 'know' them or they have fabby feedback.... keeping FX'd for you girls

i just got my dispatch notice for my Ellaroo *so excited* i'm hoping it comes soon so i can get out with it while the weather is nice :D

sooo Sara... its YOUR fault its raining today after that nice weather comment....tsk!

Ooh I got my Goodmama 'One' my Easter nappy and a tanzanite blueberry today :happydance:

The happy heiny I brought yesterday from a lady on CNT arrived today :happydance:

Even more concerned about those longies I swapped for on CNT now, it's clearly no issue with royal mail so I don't understand the delay?

She got what I sent (to France) in a couple of days, it was super quick so why is it taking do long this side to get mine??? Arghhhhhh I want my longies!!!!!

Im waiting VERY impatiently for my postie man...I need to go muck out the stables but Im camping out til he gets here....ROFL I need help...

Does anyone else find if they dont have fluffy mail for a week or so that they fall into some kind of depression lol

ohh yes... it seems the mailman just skips my place a couple of days a week LOL

I got 2 ecobubs and a giraffe outfit for bubs..
I might sell them on though.. it doesnt seem to be a great fit on Cole, but it's a medium so maybe he needs to fatten up a bit more LOL

Does anyone else find if they dont have fluffy mail for a week or so that they fall into some kind of depression lol

Dunno..Ive never gone a full week without fuffy post...if I did I think I might well slip into deep depression :dohh:
I didnt have fluffy post yesterday and its causing me to look through the front window every 30 seconds to see if postie man is on the other side of the street yet....

Only one fluff...well...wool...haha new shorties...where are all my nappies!!!!

Can I poach this thread and ask if anyone would be interested in a swimming costume size 6-9 months from Mothercare? Cost me £8 and is BNWT's We just bypassed it and it never got used!

You can see it here:

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Spot-and-Stripe-Swimsuit/dp/B0031JCV0Y/sr=1-27/qid=1268394397/ref=sr_1_27/280-6132559-0013009?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=198171031&mcb=core

£6.50 posted (add Paypal fees on top)

Let me know, I need money to buy more shexy nappies mwahhh haha :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"