Dearest Audie...... OH MY DAYYYSSS EVERYONE REALLLYY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to my mammas now! not sure how long im gonna be there or if im staying there or what! but ill text one or all of my text buddies so they can keep you up to date!! :lol:
xxxxxxxxx

Alright! Hopefully the rest of it will go just as smoothly. Good luck!!

i cant believe im already through the first bit without feeling one thing! the woman on one born every minute was at the stage im at now screaming blue murder :rofl:

Wow!

Has anyone heard from Sophie since her sweep this morning? .... perhaps all 3 of you are in labour together :D

Well done Ellie and Good Luck Hon :hugs::hugs:

Labor affects everyone differently. Stay relaxed and try to keep your sense of humour as long as possible and you'll do great!

Yay hes finally gonna be here!
I bet ur excited, and relieved.
Well good luck and i hope it all goes well hun.
Cant wait to hear ur story and see pics
xx

Labour buddies! You guys will all need a banner in your sigs after all this is over!

Omg hun that's wonderful news!!! Yaaaay :D Let's hope he is here very soon! xxxxx

Aww how exciting! Did you not feel any contractions before she came round? x

Yay!!!! Congrats! Can't wait for more updates, I think I'm going to be creeping here for a while lol :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

update-
COME ON AUDIE!!! :happydance: :dust: :happydance: !!!!!!!!!!
due date due date due date....
not that i feel any different :rofl: xx

UPDATE----

Midwife has just left, she checked how engaged bubs was and said his head was too far down to even touch, his neck was on on pubic bone :wacko: she gave me three options- to have a sweep today, to not have one til next week or to wait to be induced next week, so OBVIOUSLY i said i want one today please!!
Sweep DID NOT hurt at all, was a really weird feeling, especially when she was touching Audie's head! :lol:
She said im already 1cm dilated and didn't even notice! and she's jsut stretched me to 3cm dilated!!!!! She said to expect him to be here by tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excitedddddddd :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:[/QUOTE]

Good Luck! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->