Debaters secret santa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuKe

mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Any one fancy joining in? Admin has cleared me to do one in a group! :happydance: If you tell me you want in, post here and I'll start a list and pm me your address!! :happydance: I was thinking a fiver for the limit!:thumbup:

NuKe
Croc-o-Dile
Justagirlx
Midnight_Fairy

Oooh! I want in! I'm from the states though, although I do have a really cheap way of shipping internationally if anyone fancies some American stuff. :winkwink:
I'll PM you my addy just in case.

If you link this in your siggy you might get more hits, btw. :thumbup:

come on people!!! we can't have a secret santa with 2 people, it's not very secret!!! :rofl:

Can I join? I'm in the states too! What's a fiver?

Im in :) I dont mind posting to the states but I need to know the last posting day :) And if I do post to the states are there any guidelines I need to know? Sorry never posted overseas before LOL.

Do we need to PM address now? xx

please pm me your addresses ladies! i will find out the last posting day now!

a fiver is 5 pounds justagirl! converts to $8!

I would have said yes BUT I just sent something to the states for a friend and it cost me £14 to send and receive pretty soonish (airmail) otherwise it would have been about £7 but thats takes 3 months!!

I wouldnt be able to afford that in all fairness sorry guys, gutted :( No offence to anyone in America XX

I would have said yes BUT I just sent something to the states for a friend and it cost me £14 to send and receive pretty soonish (airmail) otherwise it would have been about £7 but thats takes 3 months!!

I wouldnt be able to afford that in all fairness sorry guys, gutted :( No offence to anyone in America XX

eeesh didnt know it was that much????

It was about 4 newspapers in weight & size, I know that they can sometimes be heavy? But I was like :o Obviously i suppose the lighter the better?! x

You could always request to be matched up with someone from the UK. I told NuKe that if someone else from the states joins in that it would be easier, but if not I'm okay with international shipping. No reason you should have to miss out! :thumbup:

Yeah I suppose that would only work if there was a few of us, I didnt wanna be a cow and say i'm not playing because I dont wanna post to America. Sounds really childish that way and didnt want you guys to miss out either :)

xx

Sameee! I wanna be in but prob UK only too.. No offence to anyone i the states here either.. I'm sure ur all lovely but shipping costs etc :blush:

Yeah i'm in even if I am a reet spoil sport - Sorry :flow:

no problem ladies!! just pm me your address and if u want uk, us or dont mind! :flower:

no problem ladies!! just pm me your address and if u want uk, us or dont mind! :flower:

Done :thumbup:

So are we sending it signed from Secret Santa and we'll find out on here after xmas who sent to who?? XX

I am in, but again dont want to be a spoil sport but could it be UK only, I already have 2 presents to post to the US and it is going to cost me a fortune :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"