Debaters secret santa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course u can ladies! just pm me your addys and if u want us, uk or any! :flower:

Any one fancy joining in? Admin has cleared me to do one in a group! :happydance: If you tell me you want in, post here and I'll start a list and pm me your address!! :happydance: I was thinking a fiver for the limit!:thumbup:

NuKe
Croc-o-Dile
Justagirlx
Midnight_Fairy

Which admin cleared this? There is a rule that they can be run in existing/long-standing groups (EG. TTC, pregnancy threads within the groups forum), but not in forums :?

it was vickie, i maybe misunderstood. i dont want to get her in trouble! awwww so its a nono on debaters secret santa?

Sorry but I can't allow it

There are just far to many members. If you do belong to any groups (like I chat in the Canadian moms group) than you can do a SS amongst yourselves but none are allowed in any of the subforums as it's just to much.

^^thats the message i got, re-reading it now, i think i misunderstood! so sorry SC!! am i still allowed to organise one in the Northern Ireland thread in local buddies? :flower:

`im an idiot :dohh: sorry girls!!

it was vickie, i maybe misunderstood. i dont want to get her in trouble! awwww so its a nono on debaters secret santa?

It's ok. I actually thought that you had mis-read one of my posts (I posted about this somewhere a month or two ago).

No worries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back