DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Holly you remember how to get to my house still ? you are taking Burton with you correct ?

Sarah i will cook something else :)...

Maybe will just do some pasta with nice veggies :)

Yay!! I'm so excited! Miel, I think that DH and I are both coming if that is ok, and if so, I need your address. Will it be simple to just put into the navigation and find it, or is it one of those complicated city addresses? LOL I'm sure we will find it fine. But can you PM me your address please? Thanks!!! :D

YAY!!! I can not wait to meet you ladies, the DHs and the BABIES!!!! :woohoo: Seriously... so great!!!

so if you don't mind we will have a bite somewhere for lunch tomorrow before you go to prison in alcatraz not to expensive...lol! ( as i did not find my salmon for lunch...so i will do that for diner and go buy some fresh fish tomorrow)

Cool! Sounds good. I was able to bring a decent amount of money so we can eat where ever you would like as long as it is not like $40 a plate. LOL!!! :rofl:

i send you a Pm :) lol!!!

forget the fish is going to complicated my life !!! we will go to the movie at 7pm and order a pizza!!!
so we can talk at home front of the fire place :)

Woohoo!!!!!! So great.

Think of how many more things we can all talk about when we do not have to type it out! :rofl:

ok i am going to bed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your bedroom is ready and clean :)

see you in the morning !!!! have a great flight !

can't sleep ...i am to exited !!!

i can't wait to meet
Burton as well it will be my first time...and she is bringing mimosa :)

Nice! LOL I hope you are able to get some sleep. I am off to the airport in 15 minutes! :wohoo:

Eeek! I'm so excited! I wish I could just skip today and wake up tomorrow morning lol! I feel like I'm 5 and going to Disneyland lol!

You're going to have such a fab time girls!!!! Get pictures!! x

Holldoll and Burtonbaby.... Miel said you should come on over around 11 am :headspin:

Ok sounds good. I dont have the address tho, can one of you PM it to me, or txt it to me. I'll PM you girls my cell number. I'm so excited! We are all ready!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->