DEC 7th San Francisco Union Square Meet

Anytime works for me. Erica always needs a morning nap, however if we are driving in the morning, she will take it in the car. Anything I can bring, let me know. Or else I'll take a guess and hope you ladies like it lol. Holly, did you and your DH decide if he was gonna go? My DH is off, so he can go, or he can stay home lol. I'm so excited girls!!! :happydance:

we let you pick what you want to bring !!! i love surprise !!!:happydance:

Miel... Ill be doing some food shoping before I come over... :wohoo:

:dohh: I wish I could bring something too! Can we all go shopping at the grocery store? I would love to help pick some things up!

Here is my flight inbound flight info for you ladies:

Anchorage (ANC) to Seattle (SEA) 12/06/08 1:30 am - 5:49 am Alaska Airlines 36
Seattle (SEA) to San Francisco (SFO) 12/06/08 6:30 am - 8:38 am Alaska Airlines 220

Miel and Suz - I have sort of a dorky tourist question. Do either of you have any burning desire to go to Alcatraz? I know that is sort of pricey and TOTALLY touristy but it is on that list of things to do before I die. If not this trip, next time I'll hit it! LOL!

I am so excited. Especially as I think the :witch: is on her way. I can focus on other things then AF. LOL!! :rofl:

Im game for what every you want to do :headspin:

i have done Alcatraz a lots of times as every time my family come they want to see it :)...but if you and Suz want to go no problem with that ...i may have to do go the post office with daniel so we can mail all ours gifts on saturday to france and florida so if you went together it will be give me time to do that with :)

suz and ginki ,
would you like to go see a movie on Saturday night? :)

:headspin: Sure!!!! What ever everyone wants to do......

Suz - GREAT PIC! :rofl:

I am game for anything. Any specific movie in mind?

well i was thinking the Twilight movie ( love vampire story thing ) or Australia is out to with nicole Kidman..?

what you think ladies?

they both play not far from our home around 7 pm and 9 pm ...

Either one sounds great to me :headspin:

Suz you are so easy to entertain !!! you always everything works for you...:)

Hi Again ladies! I was gone for 10 days to see family. I can't wait until this weekend! YAY!! I haven't spoken to DH, but I don't think he'll be going. Bella takes a nap in the morning, but is usually up by 9:30 so we can meet at 10:30. BTW, I started WW today, so I'm with Suz on the eating healthy thing now!

I would recommend the Nicole Kidman movie, unless you've read all the Twlight Saga books, the movie left so much out, JMO lol

well i was thinking the Twilight movie ( love vampire story thing ) or Australia is out to with nicole Kidman..?

what you think ladies?

they both play not far from our home around 7 pm and 9 pm ...

oh thanks Vanwest !!!

i did read all the book :)...but looks like Austraia look good too:)

holl ? would you like to bring something to the breaksfast /brunch thing ?

we are making muffins , scrumbles eggs ...do you want to make a fruits salad ?

I am game for either but I have not read the Twilight books yet. I just love movies!

Ohh what should I bring for brunch...?? Mmm I dont know how you ladies feel about having a drink, but mimosa's or Bellini's are fab with brunch. I could bring stuff for those, and maybe make something too. Or I could make mimosa's with sparkling cider to keep them virgin.. What should I cook or put together food wise? I def agree about eating healthy too!! I'm so excited!! Its great to see you back Holly, I was starting to wonder where you went. :D

I bought some nice healthy crackers.... but I must admit... I went all out on the cheese :headspin: but alittle goes along way so Its all good!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->