*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

I think the Summer is seen as easier for potty training as theyre wearing fewer clothes!

We're ok, suffering from heartburn a lot the past few days...ergh.

Had a fab MW appt this week adn she's really supportive of my choice to HBAC yay!

Jaydee, I glad Jake is sleeping better :D I hope you had fun when you went out :flower:

Charlie, Sorry your suffering alot with heartburn :hugs: :happydance: on hvaing a great/supportive MW :flower:

:wave:

How is everyone?

Were good, Me & Emilie are off to newcastle Friday as my brother lives up there were be back sunday & Im going back to full time at work again next week

Yey for the home birth support Chuck, really happy that the plan is going to plan at least.

Hope you have fun in Newcastle Lorna, is that the furthest you'll have travelled with Emilie? We went on holiday with Jake but haven't had him in the car for more than 2hrs at a time. He was good on the plane because we were with him but not sure if he'd just get bored and annoyed in the back of the car on his own....

Jaydee, yeah it will be the furthest however were traveling through the night (my mum went up last week but my dad had to work so he is driving up & Im going with him) so she should sleep nearly all the way.

How are you? Hows Jake?

Hi everyone xx
Caleb took his first steps yesterday. I cant believe how excited you get. He is walking further and further its so cute. Caleb is doing well still no bottles, milk in a beaker yey.x

Yey Caleb - it's soo cute isn't it? Makes you realise they aren't babies anymore though <cry>

Hope you enjoy your trip Lorna x

Chuck - that is one impressive looking bump!

Lorna - saw a couple of your pics from the weekend on FB, Emilie looks so grown up and so cute.

Jake decided he wasn't going to sleep at all on Thursday night, think we got about 3 hours out of him but has slept through every night since. Hoping that trend continues, he's never managed it for more than a few days at a time yet but he's got to do it sometime hasn't he???

Hope you are all well

Faye, :happydance: on Calebs first steps :D How are you?

Jaydee, Sorry you had a bad night Thursday Im glad he has slept through every night since & hope he carries it on for you :flower: How are you?

Charlie, How are you feeling?

How is everyone?

All is good here we both had a fab weekend, Emilie walks or shall I say runs everywhere now :haha: shes getting so grown up time just flies

Hiya everyone just poping in to say hello :flower: me Tom and 4kids are just getting over a really bad flu tummy bug sort of thing its awful i cant wait to feel well again it has drained us all.

i hope you are all well :hugs:

x

I constantly forget to pop in here because you have to find it in groups then parenting then scroll down all the various groups :rofl:

Everything's ok here. Matthew wasn't well for a while there he finished his antibiotics last week and he isn't well again :dohh: It's a nightmare :( It's really knocking him backwards with everything eating/sleeping/etc!

We went up to Ikea this morning and were back within an hour and a half because Matthew cried the whole way round :( Full blown tears, snot and fluff from his jumper all over himself and me :dohh: It's really really unlike him though so Im a wee bit worried though his wee gums are really swollen at the side/backs so Im thinking more teeth possibly!!:wacko: So I treated him to nearly a full ice cream on the way out of Ikea to cheer him up and soothe his mouth/throat etc! :rofl:

Im also in the middle of redecorating my kitchen :rofl:

Still no walking here, think Matthew's the last out of everyone! I don't mind though I like him still being a "baby" rather than "toddler" for longer :haha: Though the questions are driving me mad! How old is he?....followed by "is he walking yet?" lol

Hope everyone and LO's are ok!!

Ann Marie, How are you doing?

Charlie, How are you feeling?

Faye, How are you & Caleb?

Sweetlullaby, Great to see you :flower: Im sorry Matthew isnt well again I hope he feels better soon :hugs: I think people sometimes forget every baby is different :dohh: Matthew will walk when he is ready which I bet is soon :winkwink:

How is everyone?

All is good here

I'm starting to feel very pregnant.

Its a lot tougher this time,. I still have awful heartburn and bending over is getting difficult now and I find myself puffing adn panting already! Gawd I've still got ages to go!

Dewi was in hospital last weekend...we were away and MIL had to take him!!! Bronchiolitis again so not panic stations but still not very nice he's had super antibiotics and lots of inhalors to take again. Boo.

We think teething set him off. It seems teething makes him very ill each time. But we now have teeth either side of the 2 bottom front ones so that makes 8 now.

Nice to everyone ticking along, all the walking and steps and better sleepers although it seems we all have snot monsters and tantrums too!

Snot monsters and tantrums - I totally agree :rofl:

I think there's a link as well with Matthew getting more teeth = him not well again!! This is the 3rd time since just before Christmas and had to take today off work because I was sick and he wasn't well either :dohh: Doctor thinks it's a slight respitory infection and to keep a close eye on him incase it get's any worse if so make another appointment. The joy's of parenting lol

I think I might have to move Matthew into his new bed soon :( It's being delivered this week and every night without fail im in and out of his bedroom up until about 2am lying him back down because he's standing crying and shaking the bars of the cot:dohh:

Hi all

Chuck - hope Dewi's ok now, must have been worrying him going to hospital while you were away. Hope the heartburn eases off too. I had quite a nice pregnancy with Jake, I do worry that it'll be much worse if I ever do it again.

SL - can't believe Matthew is going into a bed, that's so grown up. Jake stands up in his cot, and chews the top bar but doesn't shake it. He wriggles so much when he's asleep that I'd be scared he fell out of a normal bed, even with a guard on.

The snot levels seem to have subsided here now. Thought we were getting more teeth last week but it just seems to be a bulge in his gum and stopped at that.

Anyone else found LOs have learnt things you really don't want them to? Jake can now flush the toilet and climb on everything! very clever but not especially helpful lol.

the climbing yes. i looked away and caleb was on the sofa and then the coffee table.
now he is walking to its very fun ha ha.
we have the snotty nose here to with 2 maybe 3 big teeth coming through.
Hope everyones ok xx

Charlie, Sorry Dewi has been in the hospital :hugs: I hope he is feeling better :flower:

Sweetlullaby, was th bed delivered when do you plan on putting Matthew in it? sorry Matthew isnt well I hope he feels better soon :hugs: How are you?

Jaydee, How are you & Jake?

Faye, Sorry Caleb has a cold I hope he feels better soon :hugs: How are you?

How is everyone?

Matthew's all better :wohoo: He still has a slight cough and runny nose but is sleeping better and is back to his usual mischief!!:wohoo:

His new bed hasn't even been dispatched yet :growlmad: but when it does arrive think I'll leave it in it's box for a while. I don't want to move Matthew over to the big boy's bed yet but if he keeps up the waking and shaking/banging on the cot and crying I'll consider giving it a go.

Im all excited though his room is going to look soooooo cute when I've finished decorating it....again lol :happydance:
He's getting this antique pine single bed (decided to jump the toddler bed stage and save myself some money lol) and matching furniture bar the wardrobe which I've ordered elsewhere because I thought the one door wardrobe was seriously overpriced and I wanted two door with some drawers lol
https://www.mothercare.com/Antique-Pine-coordinated-furniture-collections-kids-bedroom/b/212591031 All in Antique Pine and then decorated with the next little digger range because he loves his toy diggers and trucks and cars and I love it :haha:
Costing me a fortune but I've been saving up to do his room properly to last him a good few years!

Latest new thing is light switches :dohh: Our flat was a new build so the light switches are lower down on the walls to accomodate wheelchair user's and Matthew is at the perfect height when carrying him to lurch himself sideways in my arms and switch the lights off and on :haha:

Chuck - Sorry Dewi was in hospital while you were away poor wee man :hugs:
Faye - hope Caleb feel's better soon these cold's are a nightmare arn't they?lol

How is everyone?

Sweetlullaby, I love Mathhews new furinture :flower: How are you? How is Matthew?

Ann Marie, How are you doing?

Charie, How are you feeing? How is Dewi?

How is everyone & the Lo's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"