• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~Dec Stars 09 Chat Thread~*

Awww my little boy had all of his cows milk from a beaker in nursery today.

*sniff* he's not little any more is he?!

aw good boy Dewi cole wont drink from the beaker has to be a bottle or nothing , what milk has everyone got there LOs on? cole is on cow and gate 1year +

x

Aw bless. Jake has cow and gate 1year plus from a bottle on a night and first thing in the morning and juice from a sippy cup the rest of the day. You'll have another tiny baby soon Chuck...

I know what you mean about friends, it's difficult isn't it. Everything changes so much when you have LO but their lives are still carrying on as they were before and you kind of feel like you don't fit in anymore. Whenever I meet up with my friends (which is hardly ever these days) I just feel like a boring old drudge who has nothing to say :wacko:

Ann marie, :happydance: on 5 teeth, How are you doing?

Charlie, How are you doing?

Elizabeth, Great to see you :flower: How are you doing?

Faye, How are you?

:wave:

How is everyone & the Lo's?

All is good here :D

hiya lorna i love the new pics on FB of emilie shes so cute and getting so big, im fine thanks still waiting on AF to show did a FRER today which had a very faint second line dh could see it as well but i think it was evap im cd31, i have loads of symptoms although they could be in my head :wacko: im going to test again monday if no AF over weekend, You doing anything over weekend?

x

Ann Marie, thanks I cant beleive how grown up she seems to be getting, How is Cole doing?

Ohh how exciting tbh Ive never had an evap on frer its the one test I always found very reliable did it show in the time frame?

Im working this weekend, How about you?

Ann Marie, thanks I cant beleive how grown up she seems to be getting, How is Cole doing?

Ohh how exciting tbh Ive never had an evap on frer its the one test I always found very reliable did it show in the time frame?

Im working this weekend, How about you?

yeah she looks so grown up hows she getting on with the walking i bet she is in to everything lol Cole is good he took abt 5steps yesterday but rather crawl. the line came up within 3mins just the fact it is soooooo faint i mean you can hardly see it if dh hadnt seen it i would have though it was in my head lol i tryed for cole for so long then when we stoped i got pg and now another we surprise its a bit mad lol im working sunday booo i got a new placement which includes the odd sunday afternoon , although its snowing abit here so if im snowed in it will be a pj weekend have you any snow?

x:flower:

walking is going well shes been into everything for a while now so nothing new there :haha: :happydance: on steps Cole will be off walking soon too :winkwink:

I say if DH sees it its there :haha:

walking is going well shes been into everything for a while now so nothing new there :haha: :happydance: on steps Cole will be off walking soon too :winkwink:

I say if DH sees it its there :haha:

lol Lorna thats what i said to him there must be something if your saying you can see it i posted a pic of it on the pregnancy test part if you wana have a look see what you think, the girls have said they can see it , it is sooooooo faint im worried abt etopic or chamical

x

I can see it its faint but there :flower: I hope the next one is darker :D

thanks lorna although not really planned if i am pregnant i just hope everything is ok, dh is deff getting the snip after this lol im to old to be saying ooopppps , and i feel bad for all the girls on here and who i know in person who cant get pregnant and here i am had a very merry dec took a chance and bam it just dont seem fair i feel abit guilty. deff not going to tell anyone till after first scan at 16weeks

x:flower:

you have nothing to feel guilty about :hugs::hugs:

Is that when the first scans are where you are?

yeah around 13 to 16weeks. with my history they scaned me with cole from abt 7weeks because i had etopic in feb 2006 so i know if i went to my doc she would get me an early scan but still we are not going to tell until we are abt 16weeks because i know what the reaction is going to be lol is 4 not enough? lol im luck dh has a good job and we live in my home house so have no mortgage its just going to be a big worry now till i have my first scan if the test gets darker i might go and get bloods done if they are rising ok that is enough to put my mind at rest xo

kitkat - yay on cole taking five steps :thumbup: Hope your next test after the weekend is darker and you have nothing to feel guilty about :hugs:

Lorna - how are you?:)

We're on Cows Milk here even though I stressed concerns over Matthew's eating etc to the HV and should we use toddlers milk for the vitimans and iron etc and was told not to use it :wacko:
We're slowly getting an increase in the food intake during the day :wohoo: He actually ate CEREAL this morning (cornflakes of all things :haha:), a slice of toast and a yoghurt!He also had some snacks and ate a good bit of lunch
Though he didn't eat barely any of his dinner poor wee man was shattered after being up half the night last night :coffee: This growth spurt around 12-14 months is hitting us hard on the sleep front!lol

How is everyone? :) We're going food shopping tomorrow hoping to get some nice pictures etc and a frame for something for the living room I've took a notion in my head that my walls look really bare!!

thanks sweet :hugs:

im glad Matthew is eating better, that is great eating cornflakes if i put cornflakes in coles mouth he would be sick lol he still on the baby breki for 4months any thing els and he gags. matthew deffo sounds like his appetite is coming on well , really is great news i know its such a worry when they dont eat

x

Sweetlullaby, Great to see you :flower: Im glad Matthew is eating better sorry your finding it hard on the sleep front though :hugs: How are you doing?

Ann Marie, I cant to see your next test :winkwink:

:wave:

How is everyone?

dont feel guilty ann marie off to see the test xx
Hi girls im ok here. Work today 2-10 then off for 13 days its nice working weekends and you book one off lol.
Caleb is into everything and trying to keep him from going to wake up oh in the day is a struggle at times. No signs of walking but stands quite well and dr at hospital said he's showing signs he will soon though.
caleb is discharged from the hospital yey so only doc visits if needed now. Had him weighed and he was 20lb 4oz. he had loads of clothes for christmas and his 6-12mnth clothes fit him anyway.
We are doing food shopping tomorrow as caleb is still going to our friends for a few hours so we havent got to worry about car seat or someone picking us up.
We start music bugs soon yay caleb enjoys that and baby club is back on tuesday, sad as it may seem but i've missed seeing everyone there. They have also got a weight loss programme starting 17th with free creche so i think im going to take it up. its only 10 weeks but want to try and shift a stone before next year when we hopefully ttc agian xx
I cant believe another months has gone and caleb is 13months now x

Faye, :happydance: on Caleb being discharged now, Good luck with weight loss program :flower:Sounds like Caleb is doing great too :D I know I cant beleive Emilie is 13 months either :wacko:

Wow i missed loads...

Hope everyone is getting over the xmas and birthday craziness and good to see bubba's are getting better after the times of illness recently.

Dewi is on cow's milk in afternoons now, we're still using up some formula tins in morning and night though. I need to shift him to cows milk in the morning, we may keep him on Formula for the night feed if theres any toddler milk on the asda baby event thats supposed to be next weekend just to make sure he's getting all the vits he needs. although his diet is great especially when he's at nursery as they have so many different meals. and thankfully he isnt fussy.

How much milk are you guys giving the kiddos now?

Dewi gets 8oz morning, small beaker of cows milk (maybe 5oz) afternoon and 8oz before bed.

He's started taking a few unaided steps now so wont be long before he's everywhere and covered in bruises/cuts on his face!

Good luck with the next test Ann Marie come and join me in the crazy club! <facepalm> 2 under 2!! eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->