December 2008 Mummies

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Just wanted to say congratulations to those December Mummies who have had their LOs already! :baby:

The rest of us can't wait to join you ladies!

How is everyone doing? How is life as a Mummy? :hug:

I can still stay a part of this even though technically I turned out to be a November mummy right?

I'm a December Mummy ...last year hehe x

bumping for tyff lol :)

Where are the other mummies?

I didn't know about this thread until Nic mentioned it in the December Mum's thread in 3rd Tri. Can't wait to legitimately post in here, as opposed to Gate Crashing!

:rofl:

How are you all feeling? How's your LO's? Pictures???? :D

i was only 53 minutes off being a december mummy hope i cant still post too.

cant wait for you to all have your babies, its the best feeling in the world and even though i only slept for 3 and half hours last night its worth every second of the sleepless nights just to see her little face.

it wont be long now girls

good luck to you all

Lou
xxx

I was a November mummy, but Rosie decided to come in December!!! LOL

luvbunsazzle, we can swap! lol I wa a Dec mummy but Byron came early. I've just posted the details on the Nov thread. Perhaps we lucky ladies can dabble in both threads!

Where are all the Dec mummies? Still too busy to be much on here?

Thanks Rafwife....You'll be joining us soon. :D

I am absolutely loving being a mum. It still doesn't feel like she's mine yet. It's crazy. I don't think I'll feel like a ''Mummy'' until she calls me it. But yeah, So far so good, I love it, she's brilliant. :)

Good luck to the December mum's left to have their babies. :p

Ahhh so youve all snuck in here now eh?

Im the same Donna, its still sinking in!! Soooo weird adjusting to them being an actual person and not in your belly though. Kind of like you didnt believe there actually was one in there lol

Woohoo! I can legitimately post in here now too! :wohoo:

I can't get over how much I love my little girl. She's amazing. I'll post pictures soon, my parents are on their way over to drop off the dog so this will be interesting, ha ha ha.

Any other new December Mums that I missed going into labour?

Hooray! Welcome over here new mummies!

It is crazy that Byron was inside me only 3 weeks ago. Even having seen him come out and still attached by the cord I still don't put him and my pregnancy together at all. I went through 34 hours of hell and in return someone gave me a baby! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->