December 2008 Mummies

I'm still waiting on the discs from Claire's party. I hate waiting!!! :hissy:

Kind of made me sad, I saw the December Moms 2009 thread, made me a bit broody to be back in time with Claire like that.

How was everyone's Christmas? And other birthdays! Can't believe we all have one year olds now!!!

Hi all ,

Hope everyone had a lovely xmas and 1st birthdays !!

We all had a sickness bug the week of xmas but we soldiered on and made it through xmas day it took logan over a week to recover but now there is no stopping him !

He is now walking everywhere and hates the buggy he looks really sweet toddling along , we are up to 5 signs now and they were a life saver while he was ill , but his favourite is still no !!!

:happydance:

we had a great bday and xmas, but Simon and I are both sick with a cold. Feeling very sorry for myself at the moment. I have to drag myself into work tomorrow with a sinus infection.

Aww sarahkka Lexie and I are both poorly too hun! Great start to the year isn't it!

xxxx

Malpal!
Mon dieu!
Twins!!!!!
Double congrats lady!
Hope both of you feel better, too! Let's look at it as getting the yearly cold over with right away!

:mrgreen: I'm still here. I keep turning up like a bad penny. :haha:

Hi ladies!
Omg, guess what I just figured out today, as Leo is 19 months today, its FIVE months until he is TWO :shock: where has the time gone ??!? xx

I'm here!!! Must admit find it really hard to find time to get on here now! There is always a bum to change or mouth to feed, i really do never stop! Great for the weight loss though!!
How are you all???
Spohie i can't believe that in a few months i will have a 2 year old!!!! That makes me feel well old!
xx

I know its crazy!
awww I bet you're busy with the beautiful little girlies!
xx

Don't talk about them being 2!! Gah! The only way round it is to keep having more so there's always a little on! lol

Glad you're all doing well. Your avatars show such grown-up toddlers! Byron still looks like a baby, fat tummy, short legs and fluffy hair!

:ignore: Don't talk about them turning two yet! :haha: I'm having a hard enough time trying to wrap my mind around having a year and a half old.

Malpal, the girls are so cute!! I bet you've got your hands full and then some! My hat is off to you, Claire on her own is enough.

:hi: everyone!
Great to have a quick catch up!
Hurricane Simon continues to delight and astonish me. Am gestating an enormous second baby and am feeling an impending sense of doom over the newborn and toddler scenario that I will be handed in late September. :shock:
Fingers crossed that it's all easier than I think it will be. :)
Malpal, I don't know how you do it with twins. Reassure me that what doesn't kill me will make stronger, okay? :)

Bump! Where have we all gone?

I'm here! Ish! OH and I split in February and I rarely have the net now as I've not had it connected in my place yet.

Niamh is at the terrible twos already I think! We're having some amazing tantrums on a daily basis now, which I try to ignore as much as possible or distract her from.

Can't believe our babies are almost 2, our pregnancies just seem like they were a few months ago!

I know Im really scared at how quick time has gone!
And I still really miss my bump :rofl: xx

I'm here! Ish! OH and I split in February and I rarely have the net now as I've not had it connected in my place yet.

Niamh is at the terrible twos already I think! We're having some amazing tantrums on a daily basis now, which I try to ignore as much as possible or distract her from.

Can't believe our babies are almost 2, our pregnancies just seem like they were a few months ago!

Oh I'm really sorry. :hugs: Have you been ok? Managing? Not been around here for yonks and just dipping in so if there's been anything on here I didn't see it. Hope you have some good support to help with Niamh.

Oh I'm really sorry. :hugs: Have you been ok? Managing? Not been around here for yonks and just dipping in so if there's been anything on here I didn't see it. Hope you have some good support to help with Niamh.

I wouldn't say I was managing, no. Family haven't spoken to me since the split so it's just me & Niamh on our own right now. We'll get through it though. Nothing stays bad forever. I actually wish my ex and I could make it work but who knows. A lot would have to change and he might think it's too much work.

Argh hun i'm really really sorry to hear that. It's horrid that you haven't got the support from your family, but in the circumstances i'm sure that you are doing a termendous job :hugs:

:hi: everyone!
Great to have a quick catch up!
Hurricane Simon continues to delight and astonish me. Am gestating an enormous second baby and am feeling an impending sense of doom over the newborn and toddler scenario that I will be handed in late September. :shock:
Fingers crossed that it's all easier than I think it will be. :)
Malpal, I don't know how you do it with twins. Reassure me that what doesn't kill me will make stronger, okay? :)

You'll be fine hun! People say to me all the time 'how do you cope' but the simplest answer is that I just have to! I have no choice so I just get on and do it! The terrible two-some are growing so fast and are spending more time awake that I get less time off! The key is organisation! I feel very regimental some days but I know that if I trail off my routine then we will all still be in our pj's at 3pm!
Lexie is a diva in training at the minute and her favorite saying is ' no chance'!!! Very frustrating when i'm chasing her around trying to get her nappy changed!

Love to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"